One month later

Rylee PoV

It has been a month. A month since I last spoke to or seen my mom. A lot has happened. Well for starters me and lauren are still going strong. Kendall is also never really home and comes home on the weekends so I  would ether stay at Lauren's or lauren would stay here. Another thing is lauren and I still haven't said I love you yet.

But that is hopefully gonna change soon. It is Christmas Eve today and I won't see Lauren tomorrow because she is going to Miami to see her family. So I bought her a necklace that has 'I love you' engraved on it. I am giving it to her in about an hour.

Cassie and Callie still don't know who lauren is. But it is okay because they said as long as I am happy they are fine with it. Anyway , that is all that has happened this month. Oh I  haven't seen my siblings ether. I do call mason and speak to them. But tonight it is the famous Christmas Eve party , so I will see them there , including my mom.

Anyway , it is 1pm now and lauren should pick me up for 2 pm. I get up and take a quick shower. I changed into this

^^with out hat and high heel

^^with out hat and high heel. Imagine vans

I grab her present and my clothes + make up for later and check the time it is 2 pm .I run downstairs and head to the door. But stop when i heard Kendall's voice.

Kendall - where you going?

Me - my friend is pick me up and then they are dropping me off at the party.

Kendall nods and says 'be there for six' and walks into her kitchen. I walk out the house and see Lauren's car out front. She smiles when she sees me. She gets out the car and opens the back door so I can put my clothes and make up in the back. I grab the gift and walk round to the passenger side and put it in my lap. I turn to Lauren and pull her into a kiss. Once we pull away , she drives to her house.

When we arrive , she grabs my outfit and make up for me. I go to the door and open it for her. She walks upstairs and put my outfit + make up in her room , while I put my gift on her coffee table . She comes back downstairs after a minute with her gift. She sits on the couch as I do the same.

Me - why don't we swap them and open at the same time

Lauren - okay baby

We swap them and stare at each other second before opening them. As I open the gift , I pull out a box. I look up and lauren has retrieved her box too. I open my box and gasp at the beautiful necklace in front of me. I heard lauren gasp too. On my necklace , it has 'I love you' engraved on it. Lauren and I look up at the same time and say

Me and Lauren- I love you too

We both giggle and pull each other into a kiss. Once we both pull away after a minute.

Me - great minds think a like

Lauren - I know right

Me - baby turn around

She turn her back to me. I push her hair to the side and put her necklace on her. She then turns me around and does the same to me.

Lauren - i love it baby

Me - same babe

Lauren pulls my hand and drags me upstairs. Once we reach her room , we begin to kiss. Both our tongues fight for dominance but I eventually win. She jumps on  me , wrapping her legs around my waist as I walk us towards the bed. I dropped her on the bed and began to take her clothes off.

- - - - -  — - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - — - - - - - - - - - - - - - — - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No one PoV

After three rounds and a shower together, Lauren was now getting Rylee ready for the Christmas Eve party. Lauren's bags were already packed and ready to go. She is dropping Rylee off on the way to the airport.

Lauren did Rylee's makeup as Rylee stared into her green eyes. Rylee let her hair all out and curly , just the way Lauren liked it. After lauren finished her makeup, she handed Rylee her outfit. Rylee  quickly got changed.

^^without the heels , imagine doc martins

Lauren pulled her into a kiss and looked her up and down , biting her lip.

Lauren - oh my goddd , you look so sexy baby

Rylee - thanks baby , what time is it?

Lauren - it is 6:10

Rylee - shit , I was supposed to be there at six

Lauren - okay , well lets go then

They head downstairs and walk out the door to the car. After a 20 minute drive to Rylee's grandmas, they arrived. Rylee jumped out and began to walk into the party, no realising khole and kylie were near the front and could see her. She got stopped by a car horn. Rylee turn around with a smirk on her face , seeing Lauren's car window down with a pout on her face. She giggle and pulls lauren into a kiss.

Lauren - have a nice time cutie

Rylee - you have a good time visiting your family , I will miss you

Lauren - I will be home for New Year's Eve baby

Rylee - ugh okay ,I love you

Lauren - I love you too ...oh and merry Christmas Eve

Rylee giggles and kisses her again. Once Rylee pulls away , lauren drives away. As Rylee begins to walk into the party, she still didn't notice khole or kylie. They see her walking towards the entrance and goes back into the party.

Hi guys , I hoped you liked it

Any ideas or questions please put down here

Thanks for reading x