18!!

No ones PoV

Rylee is woken up on her eighteenth birthday with dozens of kisses from her girlfriend Lauren. Lauren kisses all over her face , her lips , down her body to her stomach making Rylee giggle as it ticked. Lauren joins in with the giggles and pulls Rylee into a passionate kiss.

Once they pull away , Lauren gets out of bed and walks downstairs. Rylee follows shortly after her with a smile on her face. As she walks downstairs Dinah jumps onto Rylee's back in surprise.

Dinah - happpppyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyy

Rylee - thank you but could you not scream it in my ear

Normani - dinah Jane get off the girls back before you break it

Dinah looked at her wife with a pout but obeyed her.

Lauren and rylee - whipped, jinx!!

They all laughed as Dinah gave them a middle finger. Rylee sat down at the table as lauren placed down three stacked pancakes , that said happy b-day on it , in whipped cream.

Lauren - happy birthday to the love of my life

Rylee - I love you

Lauren smiled and grabbed the back on Rylee's neck into a kiss. As Rylee began to kiss deeper they were interrupted by Dinah hitting lauren on the head with her newspaper. Lauren huffed and glared at Dinah breaking their kiss. Dinah giggle as Normani rolled her eyes.

Lauren - the sooner your house is done the better

Normani - don't worry laur , soon and then Dinah and I will be out your way , happy birthday Rylee.

Rylee - thank you mani

Normani- so ry what you doing for your birthday?

Rylee - I am going round to my moms where they family will be in an hour, are you coming babe?

Lauren - nope , I am planning your surprise

Rylee - ooo what is it?

Lauren - if I tell you, it won't be surprise would it

Rylee pouts at lauren , making lauren giggle. Lauren leans down and kisses it away.

Lauren - right then birthday girl , you need to get ready

Rylee - yes boss

Lauren - mmm boss am I?

Rylee smirks at lauren biting her lip, knowing it turns Lauren on. She turns round walking towards the stairs swaying her hips. Once she reaches the bottom of the stairs , she looks at lauren again.

Rylee - you coming , oh you just gonna stand there?

Lauren shakes her head out of her trance and runs up to rylee. She practically drags Rylee upstairs as she hears dinah cheering 'get some Lauren'. Once they reach the bathroom , Lauren's lips attacks Rylee's.

- - - - - - - - - - — - — - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - —. - - - - - - - — - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They have both finished getting changed and are wearing this.