Christmas day

Rylee PoV

It is Christmas Day and in about an hour we are heading over to my grandmas where the other family are going to be there. We are going to open presents and have Christmas tea there. I did see my mom last night but I didn't speak to her. So I will see her again later so that just great.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. After the shower I put this on

I put my hair into a bun and do my eyebrows

I put my hair into a bun and do my eyebrows. I head downstairs to see kylie and Kendall downstairs with stormi. I smile at them and walk into the kitchen as they follow behind me. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

Kendall - merry Christmas!

Stormi - merry Chrisswas

I giggle and take stormi out of kylie's arms.

Me - merry Christmas , what time we leaving?

Kylie- we need to be there for three so we leave in 30 minutes

Me - okay , I will be upstairs before we go

They nod as I head to my room. As I enter , I call lauren. She answers straight away and is dressed in a beautiful dress. Making me wish I was there to rip it off.

 Making me wish I was there to rip it off

Me - MERRY CHRISTMAS

Lauren - MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY!

We giggle at each other.

Me - where you going dressed so gorgeous?

Lauren - a family dinner

Me - mmmm I wish I was there to take that off you

Lauren - soon baby soon

Me - I know , I really miss you

Lauren - I miss you too

Me - I -

I get cut of by a knock on my door .

Me - one sec babe

She nods as I go to the door. It was kylie. She smirks at me and walks into my room. I just stare at her as she goes up to my phone and waves . I see Lauren's confused face and I think kylie notices as she says something about it.