Are you gonna say anything?

Rylee PoV

I have spent most of the day watching friends in my room. I check my phone and it is 2 pm. I walk downstairs to see Penelope and mason watching the Simpson and reign playing with his toys. I see my mom on the couch cuddling p and mason. I smile and go make some lunch. I make five ham sandwiches for us all. I also put some grapes in a bowl and put it on the table.
I place the five sandwiches on the table.

I walk into the living room.

Me - hey , I made you guys some sandwiches

All the kids run and go have the sandwiches but mom stays put.

Me - you don't want a sandwich

She doesn't say anything.

Me - are you gonna say anything? Look I am sorry okay? I really didn't mean to make you worry

She still doesn't say anything , I sigh and shake my head as I walk into the kitchen and eat my sandwich.

Mason - are you and mom arguing again?

Me - yeh sorry man

He nods and goes back to eating, I check my phone and began to message Lauren

Me : hey , can you come earlier or can I come to you?

Lauren🥵🔥: ye of course I will pick you up in 2 hour and we will go to mine until the date okay?

Me : ye thank you

Lauren 🥵🔥: no problem p.s. I can't wait to see you cutie

Me : you too sexy🔥

With that I finish my sandwich and head upstairs to get ready. I know I had a shower this morning but I felt like a needed another and you can never be too clean. After my shower I begin to get ready.

I do my eyebrows and put a bit of mascara on

I do my eyebrows and put a bit of mascara on. I finish it with some chapstick and lipstick. I check my phone and I still have an hour left so I decided to watch another two episodes of friends until I got a text that Lauren was here. I walk downstairs slowly and head to the front but get stopped by a tiny voice.

P - leelee where you going?

Me- I am going out to visit someone special

P - ooo can I come?

Me- sorry p you can't but I will bring you back something tho

P - okay

Me - oh and p , please don't tell anyone that you saw me

P - okay promise

I smile and give her a hug. Once I let go she runs back to what room she came as I walk out the door. Once I see Lauren's car I smile. I hop in the passenger side and turn round to Lauren . She smirks at me and pulls me into a kiss. Once we pull away , she drives off. As she is driving I see that she has changed into pj pants and a random hoodie

We arrive at hers , she goes to open her door but I stop her. I walk out my door and go round and open her door. She smiles at me as she takes my hand.

Lauren - what a gentlewoman!

We both giggle as we enter her home. She grabs my hand and drags me to her couch. She straddles my waist and begins to kiss me. We eventually pull away , gasping for air.

Me - so

Lauren - so ... do you wanna watch a movie?

Me - oh yes

Lauren - we have got mamma Mia , ne-

Me - mamma Mia

She giggle and puts mamma Mia on. She gets of my lap , making me pout and goes into another room. After a minute She comes back with a blanket and some popcorn. She sees my pout and giggles putting the popcorn down on the coffee table and wraps the blanket round us. She then places a sweet kiss upon my lips making my pout turn into a smirk as she turns the movie on.