Girls night

Rylee PoV

It is 7pm and I am in the living room with Bella, Gigi, hailey and Kendall. We are all in our pjs. I am in sweats and a hoodie, underneath I have a sports bra and panties on. Lauren is coming over soon, she went out with the girls today. The four girls sat on the long couch as I sat on the loveseat.

After 5 minutes, the door bell rung. I got up,walking towards the door to reveal my beautiful girlfriend.

I stare at her in aww, making her giggle and walk in

I stare at her in aww, making her giggle and walk in. I move to the side letting her in.

Me- you look so sexy babe

Lauren smiles, dropping her bag on the floor and pulling me into a kiss. I instantly place my hands on her hip, pushing her closer to me. She snakes her arms around my neck as  I kiss deeper. Lauren swipes her tongue on my bottom lip for access, which I granted. As she explored my mouth, my hands trailed down to her ass. I squeezed, making her moan in my mouth. Fuck, I am getting turned on.

I pull away, making her whine a bit. I pull her close to me, placing my hand back on her ass. I move my mouth close to Lauren's ear.

Me- we will continue this later...

I pull away and grab her bag from the floor.

Me- one sec babe

I peck her cheek and walk into the living room, seeing the girls head turn to me.

Me- Lauren just got here...order a pizza and we will be down in a minute.

Kendall- okay...

I nod and walk back to Lauren, grabbing her hand and dragging her upstairs. Once we reached my room, Lauren pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me, connecting our lips. My hands trail down to her ass and pulls up her skirt. Suddenly, Lauren pulls away and crawls off me.

Me- what's wrong?

Lauren- baby, your aunt and her friends are downstairs, they are probably wondering what we are doing...

I nod, getting of the bed. Lauren opens her bag grabbing her pjs.

Me- how about we don't have sex butttt I get to watch you change?

Lauren giggles, nodding her head. Lauren pulls of her top, showing her pale, toned stomach, leaving her in just her bra. She then unzips her skirt, leaving her in her bra and panties. I bite my lip as she bends over picking up her shorts that are on the floor. She pulls her shorts over top of her panties. Lauren moves her hands round and unclips her bra, showing me her beautiful breast. She grabs on of my hoodies, she kept and pulled it over her head.

Me- that was better then watching the NBA!

Lauren- mmm I am glad baby.....

I smile, walking up to her and grabbing her hands. I open my door and walk downstairs hand in hand with Lauren. Once we enter the living room, all eyes go on us.