The date

Rylee PoV

After four hours of watching movies , lauren went upstairs to get dressed. With in 45 minutes she came down looking stunning.

 With in 45 minutes she came down looking stunning

I just stared at her in aw . She looked a bit when I  didn't say anything

Lauren- I am sorry , I am not dressed fancy , I just don't want anyone to-

I cut her off by kiss her soft lips. Her hand snake around my neck as mine go round her waist. I kiss her nose after we pull away , making her giggle.

Me - you look incredible

She blushes and kisses me deeply. After we pull away , she grabs her phone and purse. Lauren grabs my hand and pulls me to the car. Once we are in the car , we jam out to some music. Lauren's voice is amazing, like amazing, amazing.

After a 20 minute drive we arrived at the Santa Monica pier. Lauren gets out of the car and opens my door making me smile. She grabs my hand and we walk onto the pier. As soon as I see the hook a duck , I pull Lauren towards it. She giggles and runs to it with me.

Lauren gives the man two tokens. She hooks one of them getting one of the highest number at bottom and then I hook one getting a medium number. I picked out a small cute white teddy bear with a red bow. Lauren picked out a big grey teddy bear.

 Lauren picked out a big grey teddy bear

I gave the man another token and hooked the highest number on the ducks

I gave the man another token and hooked the highest number on the ducks. I picked out a big pink teddy and gave it to lauren. She giggled and kissed me. She then passed the grey teddy to me , making me kiss her back.

After that we played a couple more games until we headed for the beach

After that we played a couple more games until we headed for the beach. Once we reached the beach, we put the teddy's down and sat on the sand. I put my head in Lauren's lap as she stroked my hair.

Me - you know this was really fun.

Lauren - I am glad you liked it

Me - Lauren?

Lauren - ye cutie

Me - what you gonna call your teddy?

Lauren - ummm .... RyRy

We both giggle.

Lauren - what you gonna call yours?

Me - LoLo

Lauren - what about the white one ?

Me- I am gonna give that to Penelope

Lauren - aww your a good big sister

Me- well I do try

I sit up and grab Lauren's waist making her jump and pull her onto my lap. She giggles and kisses my neck softy.

Lauren - you know , me being a teacher and you a student, is gonna be hard with what I am about to say but umm... will you Rylee Emilia Kardashian be my girlfriend?

I look at Lauren's face and cup her cheeks with my hands.

Me - yes Lauren Jauregui I will happily be your girlfriend

I pull her into a deep kiss, she instantly kisses me back. Once both need air , we pull back. I check the time and it is 10:30. Time flys when you having fun.

Me- I really should get back , I sneaked out because my mom won't of let me come other wise.

Lauren nod understandably and pulled me up with my hand. We picked up the teddies and headed to the car. Once we were in the car , we head back home.

Lauren - so what you doing tomorrow?

Me - I have a basketball game

Lauren - really ?

Me - yep , it is only a friendly

Lauren - how long is it for?

Me - an hour or so at 12

Lauren - well I will call you at 2 tomorrow and tell me how it went

Me - yes ms. Jauregui

I see her shiver under that names.

Lauren - if you win , you will be rewarded but if you lose you will be punished

It was now my turn to shiver, making her chuckle.

Lauren - cutie , we are here

Me - oh shit.

She giggles and kisses me before getting her teddy and walking to the door where she blew a kiss to me. I pretend to catch it and drive off to my house. After 10 minute drive I arrive at my house. I quietly walk into the house and quietly walk upstairs with the teddies in my hand. I walk into my room and place LoLo on my bed.

I walk out and walk into p's room and see that she is sound asleep. I kiss her head and place the teddy in her arms. I walk out and head to my room. I put on a sports bra and some sweats and head to sleep