WHAT!!?

Rylee PoV

I have just arrived at the game with five minutes to spare before the game. I get out the car and begin to walk towards Cassie and Callie. But stop when my phone buzzes. It was mom. I left the house in a hurry this morning because I woke up late. I also ignored my mom when she told me something or whatever.

Mom: when your home , we need to talk

I roll my eyes, she doesn't even wish me good luck. I continue to walk but stop again when my phone buzzes again. My frown turns into a smile when I see it is lauren.

Lauren🥵🔥: hey baby , just wanna say good luck 😉

I smile and walk towards Cas and Cal. Once they see me they run towards me.

Me - hey guys

Cas - don't hey guys us! Where were you on Friday next?

Me - don't freak out but....I have a girlfriend

Cas and cal - WHAT!!

Me - yep

Cal - how though?

Me - that's a conversation for another time

We walk towards the pitch and begin to play . After an hour and a half game , we won 32-21. I made half on the shoots. I hug my team mates goodbye and walk to my car with cas and cal with me.

Cal - so are we gonna meet this mystery girl?

Me - maybe , we will see

Cas - can we have a name

Me - lauren

They both nod with smirks as I shake my head.

Me - I gotta go and call lauren. And my mom is pissed at me

Cal - good luck with your mom , text you later

Cas - bye

We hug bye and get in our cars. I grab my phone and call Lauren.

Lauren me

Hey baby , did you win?

Yep and I made half of the shoots.

Well then , come to mine and your present is upstairs ....see you soon baby

With that she hung up. I smirked and began to drive the Lauren's house. After a 20 minute drive , I arrived. I got out the car quickly and open Lauren's front door.

Me - Lauren?

Lauren - up here baby

I smile and head upstairs. I enter her room and see her and just stop.

 I enter her room and see her and just stop

Lauren - like what you see?

I nod my head as she giggles. She sits back and spreads her legs.

Lauren - come get you reward