Holiday?

Rylee PoV

I am at my grandmas house as she said she had something important to tell the family. Lauren is at her new job today but I will meet up with her later. I walk into the house wearing some ripped jean shorts, a white playboy top and some Jordan's shoes on. I have only done my eyebrows and a bit of concealer.

I enter the living room, seeing all the family, minus the kids. We everyone sees me they pull me into hugs, my mom being the first one. Once they all got their share of hugs, I sat down on the couch next to Kendall and Kim.

Me- so what's up?

Grandma- well I know this is a bit sudden but I have booked a holiday in Bora Bora for the whole family.

Kendall- aw awesome, we can spend some family time.

Me-um for when?

Grandma- in 2 days. For 14 days.

Shit. Lauren and I are supposed to be going to her parents.

Kendall- can we bring a significant other?

Kim- why Ken? Who would you bring?

Kendall- well I should probably tell you guys that ...Harry and I have decided to have another go at it.

Me- aww that's great Ken Ken.

I give her a side hug.

Grandma- well that should be fine. I have a booked a massive villa. It has 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. All the adults, including you Ry, have their own room. There are two kid room, one for the boys and one for the girls. And since Kendall is bringing Harry, why don't you ask Lauren if she would like to come too, ry?

Me-  ...umm...I will have to see...but thanks lovey

My family all look at me in confusion and concern, which I furrow my eyebrows at.

Me-...what?

Mom- you and Lauren aren't fighting are you?

Me- what? No no no, why would you think that?

Kylie- you were a bit hesitant answering, that's all.

Me- oh right, don't worry, Lauren and I are perfect. It's just...we were going to see her family in 4 days. But we can probably push it back for a couple of weeks.

Khloe- oh yeah, I remember hearing you guys talk about meeting the parents at the sleepover.

Me- what? when?

Khloe- oh you know...when you thought everyone was asleep.

My eyes widen as I blush. Khloe smirks, while the rest of my family look at us in confusion.

Kim- why? What happened at the sleepove-

Me- nothing!

Khloe- yeah...nothing...

Me- right! I should probably go.

Grandma- well let me know if you and Lauren are coming.

Me- I will, see you all soon

I hugged all my family and Khloe was last of my family to hug. When we was in the hug I whispered, 'did you hear us?' And she replied with 'not after you went upstairs, and might I say my niece is a little minx' I smirk pulling away and saying goodbye as I walk out the door.

———————————————————————————————————————————

It has been a couple of hours since I got back from my grandmas. I went to the gym, worked out, shot a few hops. I am now am now in Kendall's house, sat at the dinning room table, finishing off some homework.