Coma & wake up

No ones PoV

It is 6pm at night and Rylee still hasn't woke up. Lauren has not let go of her hand since. Kendall rung Kylie, her mom(kris), they were gonna be here in a minute with p and mason. You probably don't think it is right to let kids see some one in a coma but kris has warned them what they will. Cassie and Callie had came by before but had to go for a family thing.

Kourtney felt shocked and worried for rylee . She felt like a shit mom, she didn't know about her daughter being gay or that she had a girlfriend and now she is in a coma.

Kris and kylie walk in with p and mason. P is carrying the teddy that rylee give her. Once p sees rylee she runs up to rylee , next to her mom. Mason stands next kendall as she hugs him. Kris looks a bit confused at lauren but kylie smile sympathetically at her. P looks up at her mom , then at lauren and Lauren's hand , then back at her mom.

P - mommy , whose that?

Lauren looks up at p and sees the teddy and smiles , remembering the day , tearing up a bit. Kourtney looks at p , then lauren and back to Penelope.

Kourtney - that is Lauren, Rylee's girlfriend

P - hi I am Penelope

Lauren - hi Penelope....do you wanna know something?

The whole family were listening as p nodded her head yes.

Lauren - I was there when rylee got you that teddy

P made a confused face but then made a shocked one. The family were confused.

P - your that someone special she was going to see

Lauren nodded with a smile as Penelope smiled at her. Kourtney,  her sisters and mom were a bit confused but smiled at the interaction.

Mason - your really pretty, no wonder your Rylee's girlfriend

Lauren blushes a little and smiled at him.

Lauren - thank nugget

Mason smiled at the new nickname. They stayed in silence until kris spoke up.

Kris - hi I am kris , Rylee's grandma.

Lauren smiled and shook the older women's hand. Lauren looks at rylee and begins to cry. Kylie stepped forward and placed her hand on her shoulder.

Kylie - you okay?

Lauren - I just - d-on't understand. She fine last night.

Kendall - what did you do last night?

Lauren - just normal things, we watch tv , cuddled for a bit. We cooked our tea together and played music dancing round the kitchen. I then took her home because she was gonna play basketball today and all her stuff was at Kendall's.

Lauren left out the part where they had sex because well , her mom , grandma , aunts and siblings are there. That would be awkward. The family smiled at Lauren as she told them about the couple. Kourtney is started to like Lauren a lot more. Before anyone could say anything else , the doctor came in. Lauren stood up straight away , still holding Rylee's hand.

Lauren - how found out the reason?

Doctor - we have , she suffered a stroke

The room was full of gasps , Lauren starts to breakdown in tears.

Doctor - we come to the conclusion, it is most likely stress, is there anything that could be stressing her out?

Kourtney - me and rylee do have a stressful relationship

Doctor - and you are ?

Kourtney - her mother

Doctor - okay , anything else?

Kendall - no not really, lauren do you know any reason why she could be stressed?

Lauren - no , she is always so calm , expect when she is talking about her mom and sometime school work

Lauren glances at kourtney , seeing the hurt on her face and then looks at the doctor. The doctor nods and continues to talk.

Doctor - okay , we will be back soon to see if she is awake

Lauren - wait do you know if , when she will wake up?

Doctor- hopefully in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Lauren nods and goes back to staring at rylee. After 5 minutes of quietness , Lauren's phone goes off again. She sighs and shakes her head. She looks at the family who are all staring at her.

Lauren - sorry , I go to take this.

She kisses Rylee's hand and goes out into the hallway. Just after she goes out the room , Kim needs the toilet . She walks out the room to find the toilet, she sees Lauren on the phone. She walks towards her but lauren has her back towards her.

Lauren - dinah , I  cant come ......DINAH MY GIRLFRIEND, THE LOVE OF MY FUCKING LIFE IS IN A COMA AND YOUR MAD AT ME BECAUSE I CAN'T COME HAVE  FUCKING GOFFEE WITH YOU....

Lauren turns round and sees Kim staring at her in shock but with a smile on her face. The whole hospital must of heard her scream.

Lauren - dinah I go to go ....I will see you tomorrow or something bye

Lauren hangs up and smiles at Kim.

Kim- do you know where the bathroom is?

Lauren - down there to the right

Kim - thanks

Kim walks off as lauren lets out a breath and goes back to the room. As she walks everyone stares at her , they probably heard her shout . She sits back down next to rylee , grabbing her hand. She squeezed her hand not expecting anything back. But she got a squeeze back. Lauren went wide eyed and shook rylee , everyone stare at her

Lauren - rylee ...ryry ....baby

Rylee opens her eyes , meeting her girlfriends green emerald teary eyes. There were gasps around the roomShe lifts her hand and wipes her tears.

Rylee - hey babe , what's wrong?

Lauren shakes her head in shock and pulls rylee into a kiss. Rylee puts her hands on Lauren's cheeks as Lauren has one hand in Rylee's hair and the other one on her cheek. Rylee's family smiled and watched in aww at the couple. Once they pull away , Lauren hits rylee on the arm. Presents to be hurt playfully.

Rylee - ouch!

Lauren - thats what you get form making me worry so much

Rylee pouts and makes a cute face. This made Lauren giggle and peck her lips.

Lauren - okay you forgiven

Rylee - yay !

The couple stare at each other but get interrupted by a cough. Rylee looks around and sees her whole family , including her mom. She looks shocked at her mom, she looks back at lauren giving the 'she came , really?' Look. Lauren nods her head and gives her the 'talk to her' look.

Rylee - hi m-mom

Hi guys

Hoped you liked it

Any ideas or questions put down here

Thanks for reading x