Mason's birthday

No one PoV
Smut warning **

Lauren woke up with Rylee in between her legs. She smirks at Rylee's face who was under her covers. Once she reached her limit, Rylee comes from her legs and placed a kiss on her lips. Lauren moaned into the kiss, deepening the kiss.

Lauren - mmm, that was a great way to wake up

Rylee - mmhmm, I  don't think I need breakfast

Lauren - oh yeah

Rylee nods her head kissing down Lauren's neck. Lauren moans again and flips them over.

Lauren - well I need my breakfast

Rylee moans as lauren trails kisses down her jaw, neck, chest, stomach. But stops when she reached the prized area. She spread her legs and began lapping her juices. Rylee's moans vibrated the whole house, good job there Dinah and Normani moved out a couple of weeks ago. Lauren giggles at the sound and continues smirking.

After a couple minutes and a couple of fingers added, Rylee reached her limit as well. Lauren came up and pulled Rylee into a passion kiss. They eventually pull away, needing air.
Smut finished**

Rylee - that was the best way to wake up

Lauren - your telling me...

Rylee - come on, it is masons birthday today

They get out of bed and head downstairs.

Lauren - do you think he will like his present we got him?

Rylee - yeah...he always wanted a MacBook and he is using my old one

Lauren smiled while making them both scrambled eggs on toast. Rylee got the plates out and placed them on the table. Soon enough, lauren finished and put them on the plates. Once they both sat down the finished their food.

Rylee - you make the best food baby...

Lauren - it is the Cuban in me

Lauren flipped her messy sex hair making Rylee giggle.

Lauren - also, I might be getting a new job...

Rylee's faced dropped a bit.

Rylee - where?

Lauren - at this radio station...they said they were gonna have a look at some of my songs and my cv. They will call me later to tell me.

Rylee- oh...

Lauren - baby don't be sad...think if I get this job, then I can come to your graduation...

Rylee- how though...the teachers know you?

Lauren - only the principle knows me, the other teachers don't even acknowledge me baby. I will wear a disguise.

Rylee smiles nodding before kissing Lauren's lips for a minute. Once they finished, they headed upstairs to change and have a shower. After they got out the shower they put this on.

 After they got out the shower they put this on