23

It has been a while since Mary has been with a male. Several years, actually. Most of them were just looking to have some fun, and Mary was no longer in that place. But being pinned between Ryker and his large mattress, Mary felt a jolt of delight that she hasn't felt in years.

Ryker lowered his head and kissed her. A gentle caress that made her heart ache and her body yearn for more before he turned hard and demanding. It made her feel like a porcelain doll that he didn't want to break, but desired her all at the same time. His tongue sank into her mouth. Stroking and caressing her responses. His gentleness but manliness made her feel magical things. A yearning that developed deep inside her stomach and between her legs. It made her want more.

Mary's fingers slid up the hard plains of his back. His hands were sliding underneath her over-sized t-shirt. At the touch of his rough, calloused hands against the skin of her stomach, the fire inside of her grew in a fury. A moan slipped from her. She arched her back for more. Her thighs rubbed against his and they felt like hot steel. The friction of their body made her burn for more of him.

Ryker released her lips almost reluctantly before he buried his face in the crook of her neck. He nibbled on her earlobe with his teeth before his tongue stroked the sensitive skin. Immediately, Mary shivered beneath him. The tips of her fingers scored into his back.

In Ryker's mind, he knew he needed to go slow. Lord, he wanted to savor every moment. He prayed for patience in this very moment, but the feel of her body and those soft little throaty sounds she makes—it was driving him mad with obsessive need.

His thoughts came to a screeching halt when he felt her lips brushed against his neck. It slid up like little butterfly wings. Grazing and sending his nerves on fire.

Sweet Gods and Goddesses above, Ryker prayed.

He needed more of her.

Ryker slid up the hem of shirt to expose her breasts. Relieved to see that she wore no bra. Instantly, Ryker palmed her breasts in his hands. Bringing one perfect nipple into his mouth. He sucked and lapped the nipple while twisting the other one in between his pointer finger and thumb.

"Ryker," she mewed and squirmed beneath him.

He released her nipple and kissed a path down the valley of breasts to her stomach.

Her hands threaded through his hair. Mary was at his complete mercy. She ached so much for him that she couldn't think straight. Only his name echoed inside her head.

When Ryker reached just below her belly button, he peeled back her pajama pants. Placed a hot open mouth kiss there before kneeling between her legs. His fingers curled inside the pants.

Their eyes met. He began pulling off her clothes. One by one discarded and thrown somewhere carelessly. Her eyes drifted to his hard and long erection. She should be afraid at how big it was but her walls throbbed in anticipation.

Ryker hooked his arms underneath her legs and yanked her forward. She released a surprised cry that turned into a low moan when he latched his mouth onto her sensitive core.

Her hips were raised and high. He had a strong hold on her legs. She couldn't wiggle even if she wanted to.

"Ryker," she gasped when he lapped around her sensitive nub.

"Please, I--" Air evaporated when he thrust his tongue inside her.

Ryker indulged her core sumptuously.   Watching her reaction with each stroke and thrust.

Mary became frantic when the knot inside of began twisting. The build up overwhelmed her and when the knot snapped, she screamed his name. Locking her legs around his head but his firm grip on her thighs didn't allow her to move an inch.