Part 2

*Unedited
*Get boxing gloves ready
*Shit's about to go down
*Not starting slow

2. Arya

When I wake up, I feel warm sunlight on my face. My eyes barely flutter open when I realize that my surroundings are unfamiliar and I'm alone in a strange bed. Stretching my back a little, I turn onto my side and my gaze settles on Seth. He's shirtless and his back is facing me as he looks out the window.

"What time is it?" I ask groggily, getting his attention.

Seth turns slowly with a genuine smile on his face. God, I missed him.

"About 10 am. Didn't think you were waking up for another few hours," he leans over and pecks my cheek.

As he sits down next to me, I push myself up and grab his slender hand. He sighs as I start playing with his fingers. I trace the lines on his palm down to the veins in his wrist, noticing the hair on his arms stand up. He smirks down at me, grabs my neck and pulls me in for a feathery kiss, his soft lips making my heart jump.

I want to go farther but there's something else on my mind.

Last night I was pretty mad when I realized that Seth wasn't going to pick me up at the airport especially after he had left me right after graduation. Even though he had promised he wouldn't do anything to hurt me and keep in touch, I was hurt to say the least.

Spending the whole summer alone after spending almost two years pretty much alone is not something I was very happy about.

Needless to say, I spent most of my time at Mel's art store so she wouldn't have to close it down when the baby came. It gave me something to say but I was counting the days.

"This isn't how I wanted this to go." Seth finally says, his hand sliding down my back.

"Well..." I create some distance between us by sitting back. Seth's hand drops down and I suddenly feel my anger from earlier returning. "Through some insane miracle I manage to get into the same college as you. Which wasn't easy and you know that. I waited all summer. Counted the days with barely a call or text from you--"

"I was busy. Training is insane!" The excuse is feeble and has me climbing out of bed.

I realize I'm dressed in only my underwear and a slightly see-through top. Instinctively I wrap my arms around myself, making Seth frown.

"That's really no excuse and you know it!"

"Why are you starting a fight, babe?" Seth gets up as well, grabbing onto the tops of my arms. I pull away.

"Because I need you to know that I can't have you withdrawing yourself from me because I'm not convenient. It hurts me." I choke up.

Stop being such a stupid cow and stand your ground, I think whilst running my hands across my face.

"Arya..." The pain I'm causing is clear in his eyes but I can't stop.

"What?!" I snap. "Please give me a better reason for why you couldn't call every once in a while? Why didn't you answer my calls? Why the hell didn't you pick me up from the airport?!" By now I am shouting at him, letting my pent up anger consume me.

"Come on, don't be like this!"

I scoff and start looking for my dress. It has been chucked on a spinny chair by the desk across the room. Quickly I pull the dress over my head and slip on my sandals. I storm into the small bathroom.

"Great", I mutter under my breath, seeing my reflection in the mirror. The bags underneath my eyes are dark as the night and my hair is beyond being finger-combed. I try nonetheless.