Intro(authors note/characters)

ALL OF THE NOLAN CHILDREN ARE BIRACIAL(some of them will be paler and some of them will be darker)
Sophronia(Soph) Nolan-popular, short(like rlly short around 5'1), personality is a mix of her best friends Liv and Diane, likes makeup enough to do it for special occasions and maybe Easter(but NEVER on a daily basis), single as a pringle and has no need to mingle, seems outgoing but only with friends...and friends of friends, dark brown hair with light brown eyes(i like them but also wish they could be more hazel-ish, they change shade with the weather), she has one of the lightest completions out of her siblings, sixteen(junior)

Luke Nolan-football QB, single but always being chased(girls and guys stay drooling over him), talk as heck(6'3), light brown hair, hazel-ish eyes, has a sort of burnt caramel skin tone, twenty-one(junior in college)

Benjamin(Benji)Nolan-lacrosse star and captain, loves to hoe around, always has a new chick on his arm, twin of Frankie(not identical, but they do look a lot alike), permed brown hair(yea I know everyone's doing it, he just HAD to look so different form Frankie), on the darker side(skin tone and humor), seventeen(junior)

Beckham(Beck)Nolan-football star and captain, never been in a relationship, yes he does look a lot like Beck from Victorious(weird coincidence?I think not), 5'10, pretty pale looks more white than black, eighteen(senior)

River Nolan-Insta famous, always posting, has a good sized group of friends(girls and guys), dark hair almost black(naturally curly), 6'0, river is a little darker than Luke, nineteen(freshman in college)

August(Auggie)Nolan-president of the astrology club, looks nothing like a nerd, has all the ladies, 5'11, big broad shoulders(like huge), plays lacrosse, he is a small bit darker than Benji, Becks fraternal twin, eighteen(senior)

Frankie Nolan-soccer co-captain, twin of Benji, long brown hair(loves his man buns, along with every girl in the state), 5'11 1/2(he'd kill me if he knew I didn't add the 1/2), a BEAST on the field, a little bit lighter than Benji, seventeen(junior)

Anderr(Andi)Nolan-president of guitar club, has his own very successful band, yes he is the type of guy who would whip out his guitar at lunch and have all the girls swooning, soft boi, he dresses exactly like your imagining(trust me, there's no way you could get it wrong), around the same shade as Soph, twenty(sophomore in college)

Diane Allison-one of Soph's closest friends, met in middle school, popular-ish, thinks her eyelashes look like catapillers when she wears mascara(no makeup kinda gurl), blunt and might seem like a biotch if you aren't friends, likes about ten percent of the entire population, if you give her bad vibes she won't even breath your direction, naturally a dirty-blonde but she gets it dyed a light brown(bought to the middle of her chest), light brown eyes, pale(she asked her mom to go black and got no I can't have you lookin like a ghost), 5'3 maybe 5'4, she's very much white if you couldn't already tell, fifteen(sophomore)

Liv Berry-one of Soph's closest friends, met in middle school, popular, loves fashion and makeup, very goofy and weird(only with good friends), very friendly loves to make new friends, loves tanning(used too, now she's scared she's gonna get ugly and wrinkly), blonde(down to about her shoulders), the most amazing blue eyes you could ever see(as her best friend I can say that without being in love with her), 5'2 maybe 5'3, forgot she has a bf, haven't been dating that long but he seems nice, she is white but on the tanner side especially during the summer, fifteen(sophomore)

Grace Akins- Met in their freshman year of high school, been dating the same guy for a while(I ship them like HARD), she has the most amazing red hair(she once said she didn't like it and I almost reached my hand threw the phone and beat her), got freckles for daysss, blue eyes, the sweetest girl you will ever meet(but she doesn't take peoples sh*t), don't know how tall she is but I know she's taller than me(just like most of America), she is my foodie soulmate(we bond over our love for Tacos4life), kinda pale(cause you know...she's a red head), fifteen(sophomore)

Wesley Vance-Soph's ex boyfriend?, rich beyond belief, platinum blonde hair, bright blue eyes, jock till the day he dies, he doesn't even know what the word pale means(dude has skin that looks so olive I bet if you licked him he'd taste like olives)
Max Xavier-old friend from elementary school, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, from New Zealand, soccer player, bi racial(Italian and French), yes he speaks both so that makes him trilingual(and ten times hotter)
Dayton Ryder- basically looks like Boo Boo Stewart and Tayler Lautner had a baby(hot I know, but we don't associate with him), old fling(if you can even call it that), best friends since middle school.

Author note-
This isn't super important, I never really read the character intros, but I figured someone wants to read it.
Not sure what my schedule will be since I'm still in school, but I'll try to update once a week if not then once every other week.
There will be other characters mentioned, but they won't be super important to the story line if they are then they will be put into this chapter sometime later.