Competition

I woke slowly to the feeling of soreness between my legs. Not surprising, considering what we'd done yesterday. What surprised me was the fact that a hand between my legs was the cause of it.

I grunted weakly and pushed the hand away from me. I didn't care who it was right now. My poor body needed a break.

Almost immediately, I felt a tongue against my neck, the hand reached around my body again. This time it cupped my breast. I pushed it away again.

"No," I groaned, burying my face in the pillow.

He let out a frustrated sigh. "It's me. Not that that really narrows it down for you, I guess. Although, if you spread your legs a little, I'm sure I can jog your memory."

I grabbed his wrist as I felt his hand slide down my waist again. "Not today, Victor. I'm not in the mood."

He paused. After a moment, I heard him chuckle softly. His lips pressed to my neck. His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"I guess I'm happy that you can tell it's me now," he muttered. "Why the bad mood though? Did we do something wrong? Who was it this time?"

"Arthur, I guess, but that's not the reason," I mumbled.

"If he's not the reason, then I don't really care. However, I do care about whatever the hell is cockblocking me right now. What's up?"

"Do you really want to know?" I sighed.

He paused a moment. "Well, not when you put it that way I don't. Fifty bucks says it's got something to do with Jack though. So, you want to just give me the summary?"

"Since he couldn't be my first time, he decided he wanted to be my best time instead. Which means we spent most of the day yesterday 'practicing.' I'm exhausted."

He scoffed. "Best? Good luck with that."

"He's a lot more wild in bed than you think he'd be," I said, shrugging.

"Wait. Do you think he's your best so far?"

I could already sense trouble on the horizon. I didn't know exactly where this line of questioning was leading, but I knew it was nowhere good. At least, not for me. I really didn't want to get in the middle of my boyfriend's sexual pissing contest. With himself of all people.

He shook me a little. "Hey, don't just ignore me. Do you?"

"Arthur wants me to break up with you," I blurted out.

"What?!"

Alright, not my smoothest transition, but it did the job. I glanced back at him. He looked completely dumbstruck. I couldn't help smiling.

"You and Jack if that makes things any better," I teased.

"No, not really." He sighed and shook his head. "What the hell happened while I was gone exactly?"

"Long story short, Arthur confessed that he was in love with me. He knows that I have two boyfriends. He just doesn't know that he's both of them. So, of course, Arthur being Arthur, he doesn't want to share his girlfriend. Basically, it was an 'it's either me or them' situation," I explained.

"Just once can't I come back without there being some kind of problem?" He complained.

"Hey, you'll stop having problems when I stop having problems," I grumbled.

He looked away sheepishly. "Right, right. I guess you're probably a little worse off in this situation than I am."

As if on cue, my stomach growled at that moment. However, considering the fact that I completely skipped dinner yesterday, I felt like I could forgive it this time. He smiled as he heard it.