Music Tastes (ft. Octo Agents)

Barnacles: I feel like honestly Barnacles is an Indie Rock, smooth Jazz and a Beatles fan. I see him liking the back street boys and all of the old 90s bangers. He doesn't usually dance when he's around the others but if you walked into him by accident, you might see him tapping his toes and dancing to the saxophone XDD

Shellington and Pearl: These sea otters doesn't spend much time listening to music but whenever they do, It's the songs that hit hard like AURORA or Ed Sheeran. They also find their tradition Scottish folk songs quite catchy when they go to a family reunion.

Kwazii: Old pirate sea shanties will always be the best in Kwazii's book. It's hard to find them on the internet nowadays but that doesn't matter because he'll listen to anything on spotify. He's got hundreds of playlists but no one likes his horrible tastes XDD

Dashi: Oh man don't get me started, This girl loves all the pop from the trending 2022s to the 2010s biggest hits. She loves Katy Perry and Ariana Grande but you can't find a bigger Swiftie than Dashi. She remembers every Taylor Swift lyric, sings exceptionally well and doesn't miss and a new song by those artists. She's always the one listening to music 24/7 and the one who shares new songs with the other octonauts.

Tweak: This bunny does not shy away from listening to the good songs. She loves Doja Cat and Demi Lovato. Period. Whenever working on one of the gups or a designing a new blue print, she'd blast them through the speakers and passionately sing along to the words. If anyone comes along, She'd blush and quickly turn the song off. (she'd do this especially to protect Peso's ears)

Peso: Peso is a fanatic for Lofi hip hop music. It's always the calm and quiet for him as the loud songs feel a tad too loud for the medic. He finds that it calms down his patients and sets them to sleep very quickly (including himself). He finds Tweak's music tastes to be questionable and concerning. Not as concerning as Kwazii's cacophonous noise.

Inkling: Classical, Mozart. The most classic of the classics. He doesn't believe in "pop" or "hard rock" not because he's stubborn and believes that the things in the past will always be superior, but because he generally doesn't see how anyone could like that sort of music. Kwazii thinks he's overreacting XD

Paani: I feel like Paani would watch so many Bollywood movies and actually get invested in them that he listens to all of the Hindi music. (Not gonna lie, even I listen to Hindi pop music on the radio.) I respect Paani's tastes. I also like to imagine that he sings along to the songs when he's alone and tries to re-enact the dance scenes to be cool.

Ryla: The old Aussie folk songs. "Waltzing matilda, waltzing matilda, you'll come a waltzing Matilda with me~~" Ryla is definitely a young women with an old persons mind when it comes to music. She finds it bringing a deep connection to her country so instruments like didgeridoos, banjos and harmonica's are her favourites to play.

Min: Min loves her heritage music from China. Whenever she makes tea, she'd switch on the radio and listen to the guzheng being strummed away. On the flip side, she's the biggest K-pop fan you could ever meet. She's in love with the Twice girls and Black pink of course. But not as in love as she is with the BTS boys. She and Dashi can fangirl about them any day, any time. She shares a mutual agreement with Inkling that classical music is always great :D (#theyaresobesties)

Natquik: Natquik doesn't listen to music at all. If he ever did, it would be because he heard someone else playing music. He was only brought into the idea of music enjoyment by Inkling and his record player. (this is becoming a thing now isn't it Professor >:) he doesn't mind classical music and began to like Beethoven. Secretly, the reason why he doesn't like music is because of the emotion it brings him. He just doesn't understand how to deal with it.

Ranger Marsh: I feel like if Ranger Marsh and Ryla ever ran into each other and discussed music tastes, they'd find liking each others styles a lot! Country music and Aussie songs are both something they really like. Tweak also grew up listening to her country music and liked it because it reminded her of her mum. Nowadays she avoids it because it reminds her of her mum.

Tracker: Just an awkward guy that still listens to the Backstreet boys and Britney Spears. He shares a lot of similarities between Barnacles and himself about music tastes. I suspect they both have matching Beatles shirts somewhere hidden in their drawer >:)

Calico Jack: Sea-Shanties and sea shanties only. You can't argue with him that any music other than that is better. You could make him like it, but it will never be better than sea shanties. "Ooooohh yo hoho and a yo hoho~~"  Yeah idk how to sing a shanty mateys

Koshi: Dashi's sister likes Dashi's taste in music but she's more reserved and likes calmer songs with deeper and sadder meanings behind them. Dashi doesn't understand why she listens to depressing songs and Koshi doesn't understand why Dashi doesn't. It's just a sister thing I guess XD

Pinto: Pinto is literally the complete opposite compared to Peso. LOUD LOUD LOUD! HARD ROCK TO THE MOON AND BACK! Peso get's a heart attack every time he switches the radio and flips his head back and fourth as if he had a mullet, just like a rock star >:)