XLI

November 19th.
Nia POV

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Bae stop." I told as he kept rubbing on ass and thigh.

"I can't help it." He said squeezing my ass.

"Move yo big head I'm hungry." I said getting up walking into the kitchen of the cabin.

"Yo ass gone eat all the food." Kd said walking into the kitchen.

"Ay but this cabin nice as hell." Keith said coming into the kitchen with Jannah behind.

"How y'all sleep." I asked looking over at them.

"We slept good niye." Jannah said walking over to me.

"You so cute." I cooed at my lil baby. I wrapped my arms around her head cradling her into my chest rocking side to side as she giggled.

"Why y'all stay doing that to her." Mari asked.

"Because she our lil baby." I said as I let her go.

"What is she the youngest or sum." Kd asked.

"Yes nigga." I said as his face plastered with a shocked look.

"How old are you." He asked.

"18." She said.

"Damn you a baby baby." Kd said covering his mouth with his fist.

"How you old is Keith." Mari asked sitting on the counter as I got in between his legs.

"20." He said as Mari nodded.

"Aw so you and Malaysia a 2 years apart." Mari said as he nodded.

•••
Demario's POV

"Imma be there in a few minutes ma." I said into the phone getting In the car.

"Ok baby." She mumbled as i farrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong." I asked starting the car.

"I'm tired." She mumbled lying straight threw her teeth, I knew something was wrong so I sped trying to get the house quickly.

35 minutes later I finally got to the house. I got out and walked into the house, I set the food on the counter noticing a note.

"Baby I'm sorry that I'm doing this to you, I love you and treasure so much and make sure that's she's ok and doesn't forget about me, I can't keep doing this baby, I can't live like this no more, I'm not happy, I just want you to know that you can do this without me, I love you so much demario." My heart dropped reading that letter. I dropped the letter running upstairs to our room. I knocked the bathroom room door down seeing her in a tub of water filled with blood, immediately tears falling out of my eyes.