XIV

✨Lanaya POV✨
✨December 22nd✨

I rubbed my eyes before checking the time.

It was 7:24. Treasure was asleep in her room and she usually doesn't wake up till 9:30 ish.

It was Demario's birthday so I was going to wake him up with some good ass head then make him breakfast.

I smirked looking at Demario seeing he was sound asleep

I moved the blanket and got between his legs slowly and carful not to wake him.

I wanted him to wake up to the feeling of my mouth wrapped around him.

I grabbed his manhood out his boxers. He instantly harden at my touch.

I look at his sexy piece of chocolate and licked my lips.

I placed his dick in my mouth gagging a little but controlled it.

I swirled my tongue around his tip before taking more into my mouth.

I looked up to see he was still sleep.

I rose back to his tip and collected saliva to the entrance of my mouth.

"Mmm." I heard him moan lowly.

Taking as much of him as I can coating it with saliva.

I came up and looked at his dick seeing it was completely wet.

I took him back in my mouth and began to bob my head up and down.

"Ughh shitt." He grunted slowly opening his eyes. I began to message his balls.

"Mmm." I hummed to keep my self from gagging as I continued to bob my head. His hands tangled up in my hair.

I looked up at him seeing his mouth was slightly open and his head tilt back.

"Baby, I'm finna nut." He said as I felt his dick pulsate.

I quickly moved before speaking.

"Don't cum yet baby." I said looking at him. He stale faced me and I laughed crawling up to him.

"You just gone leave me like this." He frowned and I shook my head kissing his lips.

"No baby, remember you said you wanna fuck my face." I said as his face lit up, he looked at me with a sexy ass smirk.

He got up and stood at the end of the bed.

"C'mere." He said seductively causing a river to flow down there. I crawled to the end of the bed and looked at him.

He is so sexy.

"Lay down on your back backwards." He told me and I did as told. My head was at the edge of the bed.

He slapped his dick on my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and he slapped his dick on it.

He slid his dick in my mouth and started stroking slowly.

I gagged but it stopped as I hummed.

"Fuck." He groaned speeding up. He bent down laying his stomach on my chest and rest his head on my thighs.

I tapped his but telling him to let up cause I couldn't breath. He pulled out letting me catch my breath.

He slide back in my mouth and fucked my face.

"Shit, yea good girl." He grunted picking up his pace.

Saliva was rolling down my cheek but he was loving it.