XVIII

✨Demario POV✨
✨July 15th✨

«««««««««««««««««««««««««

"I'm bout to cumm." Naya moaned out as I sucked on her clit. A few seconds she came in my mouth.

"Damn baby u so sweet." I said kissing her then nibbled on her ear.

"next time we fuck imma make u come so much you can't feel yo pussy." I said into her ear as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Soo you wanna kill me."
She mumbled like I couldn't hear her.

" i'm a kill that pussy." I said looking at her.

"Whew Chile." She said tapping her forhead.

"then I'm a put a baby in you." I mumbled to myself.

"Hm?" She cluelessly asked.

"nun." I said.

"U Wanna go down to the pool." She asked sitting up.

"No, I wanna lay my ass down." I said laying down closing my eyes putting my hand In my pants.

"Bae please, just for a lil bit." She poked her bottom lip out.

"After we take a nap." I said in a raspy voice as she smacked her lips. I grabbed her arm pulling her on me. I rubbed her ass as she wrapped her arm around my waist.

I was drifting off to sleep till lanaya phone started ringing making me put a mug on my face.

"Hello." She said after she answered the phone.

"We finna head down to the water park, y'all coming." I heard Nia say into the phone.

"Later we finna go down nea." Lanaya said as she laid her leg on my stomach making me rub her thigh.

"Alright bye." Nia said then the phone hung up.

"Gimmie kiss papa." Naya said puckering her lips as I just stared at her blankly.

"Yeen getting shit." I mumbled as she smacked her lips then grabbed my face giving me sloppy ass kiss. I bit her bottom lip before pecking them twice.

°°°
"Comon." I said smacking Naya's ass as she laid on her stomach on the bed.

"Uhh." She whined getting out of the bed.

"U wanted to go down to the pool so bad na u whining and shit." I mugged her as she stood up.

"U see me getting up right." She said mugging me.

"Fix yo face shorty." I said grabbing her ass.

"Why u keep touching my ass." She asked with a scrunched face as she took off her shirt putting on bathing suit top. I licked my lips looking at her body.

"This my ass, how you sound." I said as she took off her pants as I walked up to her. "This my pussy to." I said cupping her pussy.

"Boy whatever."

She put on her bottoms then walked into the living room as she slipped on her slides. I left my phone in the room cause I ain't wanna bring it out side. I grabbed two towels then made my way to lanaya.

"You ready papa." She asked as I nodded. We walked into the elevator. Pressing the L button it took down. The elevator dinged indicating the doors were bout to open. We walked outside going to the water park area. We found nia and kianna sitting in two chairs next to each other so we put our stuff next to it.

"Y'all finna go inna water." Nia asked.

"I'm not I'm just finna chill." Lanaya said as she sat down.

"Ight I'm finna go inna water." I said bending down pecking ha lips. My lil sexy mama.