XXXII

January 15th
Jannah's POV

✨January 15th✨✨Jannah's POV✨

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I woke up groaning to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. I grabbed my phone checking the time, 10:03pm.

I walked into the bathroom taking off my clothes then got in the shower.

20 minutes later I got out the shower wrapping a towel around my body, I brushed my teeth, and put lotion and perfume on my body. Taking the cap off of my deodorant I put that on.

I grabbed my outfit for work and put it on. Grabbing and over sized jacket I walked out of my room.

I grabbed my keys and person then head out the door to my 2007 bmw series 5.

"Shit." I cursed to my self before getting back out the car because I forgot my phone.

After grabbing my phone I made my way to work.

•••
Once I made it to work I got out of my car and walked into the strip club.

"Hey Starr." Nana greeted me.

"Hi nana." I said softly as I walked passed her as I walked into the locker this bitch kandy bumped my shoulder.

"Bitch watch were the fuck you going." Kandy spat. I just rolled my eyes and went to my locker, I didn't have time for her shit today.

"Starr you got a private dance in the back." One of the dancers diamonds said. I sighed before nodding my head.

I hated my job but I had to stick with cause it pays the bills and puts food on the table.

Once I got my self situated I walked to the back to my private room.

Pushing the door open I see a dark skin nigga sitting on the couch with his hands in his lap. He had dreads and tattoos from his neck down.

He looked up at me and I froze

"C'mere shorty." He said patting his lap. I hesitated but started to walk towards him.