XXXIV

February 21st
Demario's POV

"Hold on I'm coming." Naya yelled as she walked out of the house.

"Girl calm yo ass down, ain't nobody leaving yo ass." I said walking up the drive way.

"Oh, I do-." She got cut off by shots being fired.

"NAYA GET DOWN." I yelled before getting down sending shots to the car driving by.

"Shit." I said rushing over to naya. Once I got to her my heart shattered, she was bleeding from her chest.

"Hey, hey, stay wit me, l-look mama." I said grabbing her laying her in my lap.

"You gone be fine, I promise." I said as I took my shirt off and putting it on her chest trying to stop the bleeding. Blood started to spill out of her mouth as she look me in my eyes.

"I-Im not g-gonna make I-it." She coughed up.

"Don't say that m-ma, yes you is." I said as my eyes started to tear up.

"I-I love you, and t-treasure." She whispered tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Comon baby, please don't leave me, I can't do this with out you." I said dropping my head tears falling.

"Y-you can and you w-will." She said as her eyes started to close.

"No, no, please no, baby no I n-need you, don't do t-this to me b-baby." I broke down holding her lifeless body.

***
"Baby wake up, it's just a nightmare." I heard causing me to shoot up tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Baby what's wrong." Her voice cracked as she rubbed the back of my neck causing me to look over at her relieved it was a dream.

"Baby." She said as her lip started to quiver.

"I'm Ight mama." I said pulling her on top of me.

"What happened." She mumbled looking at me.

"Nothing, it's Ight." I said as she sighed holding me tight.

I shoved my face in her neck thinking about the dream, I few more tears left my eyes.

"Baby, please tell me what's wrong." She pouted grabbing my face. I sighed.

"I had a dream about you." I mumbled.

"What was it." She asked frowning.

"That you g-got shot and died in my arms." I said as she looked at me.

"It's just a dream baby boy. I'm still here I'm not going anywhere ok?" She said said kissing my face before caressing my cheeks I nodded closing my eyes.

"I love you." I said holding her tighter.

"I love you more." She kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes laying my hand on her stomach.

•••
Lanaya's POV
1 week later

"If you niggas dont get yo asses out of the bed." Malaysia said to Keith and Jannah who were cuddled up in bed.

"Right get y'all ass up." I said following behind Laysia.