I

🦋Chicago, IL🦋
🦋Lanaya India Williams🦋
🦋March 4th🦋

🦋Chicago, IL🦋🦋Lanaya India Williams🦋🦋March 4th🦋

««««««««««««««««««««««««

"Nunni GET UPPPP." My little sister kemiya said.

"Kemiya shut up damn I'm just sitting here tryna eat my food, and you over here pushing and shit." I said mushing her head back.

"KEMIYA STOP ALL THAT DAMN YELLING IN MY HOUSE." mama yelled from her room.

"MAMA BUT YOU YELLING RIGHT NOW." Kemiya yelled.

"I know damn well I told yo ass stop yelling in my hou-." Mama said getting cut off.

"MAMA." Kemiya yelled cutting off mama.

"Kemiya I kno- who she yelling at." Mama asked me.

I shrugged walking upstairs to my room leaving them to argue back and forth. I felt my phone vibrate so I assumed it was my best friend Nia calling.

"Hello." I said answering

"Come to my house right quick so we can walk to the sto." She said

"Ight I'm coming." I said hanging up.

"Mama I'm going to the sto with Nia." I said.

"Ok baby, KEMIYA COME GET MY REMOTE." She said as I left the House to walk down the block to Nia house.

I got to her house walked in. "Mama were Nia at." I asked Nia mom.

"She upstairs baby." She said going back on her phone sitting on the couch.

"NIA LETS GO." I yelled up the stairs.

"OK BITCH, I'm coming." She yelled coming down the stairs.

"Nia I know gone stop cussing in my fucking house...and stop all that damn yelling." Tonya said.

"But u jus-, ok mama." She said just before we left out.
We walked to the store. It was like a 10 minute walk not that far. we walked in, I was going to grab a pop. I closed the fridge then I turned to walk to the counter to pay but bumped into something hard.

"Damn bitch you almost knocked my bestie on ha ass." Nia said.

I looked up and seen this tall ass dark skin nigga. He stood at about 6'5, I looked up at him with my 5'3 ass. He was finer den a bitch but he look mean.