XXI

July 18th

They finally arrived back in Chicago. They were getting all the stuff out of the car and bringing it into janaes house.

"Mama that's all you bring?" Lanaya asked her mom.

"Yes nunni, unlike y'all kids ion need to bring my whole damn wardrobe." Janae said making Lanaya mug her.

"Ion bring all my clothes." She mumbled walking into the house.

"Yo mama ain't went shopping? I'm hungry mane." Kd said going through the fridge.

"Kd she been gone for 3 days how is she finna go shopping." Nia asked looking at him like he was stupid.

"Kd get yo ass out my refrigerator." Janae said to Kd wbo was still looking in the fridge.

"You need to go grocery shopping Miss Nae." He said closing the fridge.

"U need to get the hell outta my damn kitchen at that." Janae said pointing her finger at him.

"Mama always telling somebody what to do." Kemiya murmured.

"Lil girl I'm finna whoop yo ass again." Janae said.

"Ok imma shut up." Kemiya said.

"We're is Demario." Lanaya whined. She wanted her boyfriend but she didn't know were he was. Just as she was about to start complaining he walked into the house with Kordell in his hand and Syx behind him.

"I'm right hea, whats the matter." He asked walking towards her.

"Oh I thought you left me." She pouted.

"Nah." He said kissing her lips.

"I'm finna be at yo crib later tho, I'm bout to go handle sum with them right quick." He said making her nod taking Kordell out of his arms. She kissed his lips before she was about to begin to walk.

"I know damn well you was not bout to just walk away without telling me I love you." He mugged as she smiled walking back over to him.

"I love youuu bae." She dragged as she looked up at him.

"I love you too." He said slapping her ass. He left the house with Kd, Syx, Glock.

"Deuces." Kd said throwing up the peace sign.

"Let's hit that sto right quick." Nia pointed to kids Footlocker.

"Ok." Kianna said as they all walked into the kids footlocker.

"Why we come in here?" Lanaya asked as they walked around the store.

"I wanna get my baby some shoes and cloths." Nia said picking up a pair of toddler shoes.

"First off, you don't even know the gender of the baby, and second, those are toddlers not baby's." Kianna said making Nia smack her lips.

"Kianna I was finna get some toddler sizes so that he can wear them when he gets older." She shrugged as I chuckled.

"When you have to baby and it's a girl, imma tell her you kept calling her a him." Kianna said making Nia mug her.

"Fuck a girl I want a boy." Nia mumbled as she walked to the worker asking for a size in 3 pairs of shoes.

After they left out that store they continued to walk around the mall.