XXXIII

February 13th
Kieth POV

✨February 13th✨ ✨Kieth POV✨

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I bit my lip as I watched Jannah put on a thong, she was top less. It was 9 something at night and she had just got out the shower.

"Jay." I called causing her to jump and cover her tits. I walked over to her hovering over her. I backed her into the wall behind her. She looked down. I lifted her head before pecking her lips, she pocked her lips out wanting more so I passionately kissed her, I licked her lips asking for access into her mouth, she opened her mouth and I stuck my tongue in her mouth.

She sucked on my tongue and I pulled away pecking her lips twice. She held her arms up indicating she wanted me to pick her up.

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I walked back to her bed laying us down. She laid directly on top of me with her face in my neck. My hand rested on her ass as I heard her light snores.

I ain't never felt no way towards a female before but I know she ain't nun like them other hoes.

My phone rang so I picked it up and answered.

"Yo." I said.

"Ay nigga we got that night that been stealing yo money." My nigga Mj said.

"Ight bet, take his ass and make sure he don't get out, imma pay him a lil visit tomarrow." I said feeling Jay move a lil in ha sleep.

"Ight boss." He said before I hung up. I put my phone up and grabed the remote to turn on the tv.

•••
Nia POV

"What's wrong mamas." Mari said picking up a crying Kimora.

"I think she's hungry." I said my breast milk out of the fridge getting it ready for her.

"I know baby, mommy's gone feed you." I said kissing her cheek. I grabbed her bottle out of the microwave.

I checked to see if I was to hot for her to drink, and it wasn't.

"Lemme do it." Mari said so I handed him the bottle.

Once she finished she fell asleep.

Mari walked upstairs to her room and I walked to our room.

I changed before laying on the bed. Soon after Mari came in and wrapped his arms around me.

•••
Demario's POV

My eyes fluttered open, I looked over to see naya wasn't there. I groaned sitting up and naya walked out of the bathroom.