XXXVI

March 23rd
2 weeks later
Lanaya's POV

"Baby I got to feed treasure soon." I said as Mari, Nia, d and I walked out of subway.

"Ok mama, when we get to the car you can feed her before we leave." He said as I nodded looking down at treasure sucking her thumb in her car seat.

"How y'all liking the parenthood." Nia asked.

"It's not that bad, she don't really cry that much, only when she hungry, tired or need her diaper changed, and she always focused on being with her daddy." I said giggling knowing damn well she a daddy's girl.

Shit I can't even blame her, mama a daddy's girl to.

"I know you is ma." D whispered in my ear causing me to drop my mouth a little.

"I said that out loud?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Nah but I know where yo mind be at." He said as I smacked my lips. As we were walking some Mexican looking dude bumped my shoulder almost making me fall and drop the baby.

"Whatch were you going bitch." He said as We all snapped our heads in his direction.

"Ay nigga, who you calling a bitch." D asked glaring at the guy.

"The whore with the bastard." He said looking me up and down before mumbling something.

"Ay look nigga, don't come around here calling my girl a bitch and my child a bastard." D said about to walk up to him before I stopped him.

"Baby please, not with the baby here." I pleaded as he sucked his teeth before nodding. We started to make our way again until he said something.

"Yea bitch walk away, I might would have just took yo bitch home with me and fucked her and that baby at the same time." He said slick causing me and Nia to gasp.

"What you just say nigga." D said turning around with a dark scary expression on his face. It's like his eyes turned black, like he was a different person.

"Yea, my dick all up in them tight ass pussys, Damn just breaking that baby's cervix, then tearing your girls pussy up." He said licking his nasty ass lips. Hearing all of this coming out of his mouth about my baby breaks my heart and it scared me.

Before any one could say anything else D walked up to him, didn't even run up, this wasn't Demario, this was someone else.

"Fuck." I heard Jamari curse.

The guy jumped at d causing him to punch the fuck out of him knocking him to the ground.

(A/N Not him but what he's doing to the nigga)

"Chill, nigga he down!" Jamari yelled trying to pry him off but he just kept going, every punch he threw was harder causing blood to leak from his face in a matter of seconds.

"Baby, stop your going to kill him!" I yelled as Jamari finally got him off. He kicked him in the face a good time.

"Bitch ass nigga, imma kill yo ass." D said pulling his gun from his pants causing me to give Nia the baby and run over to d.

"Baby please don't, let's just go, please." I pleaded wrapping my arms around him looking up into his eyes.

"Ight." He mumbled before walking away from me towards the car.

I got treasure who was crying from Nia.

"I know baby, mommy's gonna feed you." I said putting her car seat in the back, I unbuckled her taking her out.

"I know mamas I know." I said siting in the front seat. I took my boob out and she latched on to my nipple.

D layed his hand on my thigh rubbing it as he layed his head back.

Once treasure was done she fell a sleep so I buckled her back in the car seat before getting back in the front.

Demario started the car and we headed home.

"You ok baby." I asked grabbing his hand.

"Mhm, I just wanna lay down wit you." He mumbled.

"When we get home." I said rubbing his hand.

When we got home I got treasure out of her car seat. She was still sleep so I'm going to put her in her crib.

We walked upstairs to our room putting her in her crib. She has a room but Demario don't like her in there by herself.

I got out of my cloths then got in bed turning on the tv.

"Baby." D said rubbing his hands down his face.

"Yes bae." I said softly.

"I'm sorry." He said shaking his head sitting on the bed.

"For what." I asked.

"For what happened earlier, ion want you or treasure seeing that part of me." He said as I sat up a crawled to him. I wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his back.

"It's ok baby, you were just being protective of us. No one should ever say something like that about a child." I said kissing his shirtless back.

"I love you ma, y'all my world." He said pulling me in his lap.

"And yall are mine." I said kissing his lips.

"I don't know how I'm going to live these next few weeks." I mumbled.

"Why u say that ma." He asked.

"Bc I want you to fuck me so baddd." I whined as he laughed.

"You can wait 4 more weeks." He said kissing me laying back pulling me with him as he massaged my ass.

"Not with you rubbing on my butt like this." I mumbled causing him to grip it.

"Baee stoppp." I whined.

"What, I ain't doing nothin." He laughed as I smacked my lips.

"You know exactly what you doing." I said as tiggie jumped onto the bed laying in his spot.

"Ight I'll stop." He said yawning.

I got off of him laying down in my spot before pulling him on me. He held me as I held him and we fell asleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»