V

Lanaya POV
March 20th

«««««««««««««««««««««««««

"NIA I SAID PWEASEEEEE, witda cheewy on towp." kemiya said with her eyes getting glossy.

"But I just gave you one Kemiya." Nia said looking straight in Kemiya eyes.

"B-but Nia I-it was onwy o-one." Kemiya said quivering her lip.

Demario nem walked in with some nigga I ain't ever seen before.

"Hughhh Kemiya I just gave like 4." Nia said

"B-but I want mwore Nia p-pweaseee." She said acting like a whole baby giving puppy dog eyes.

"Hughhh fine just take all of em damn." Nia said standing up fighting the air then walked into the kitchen.

"Haha i still got it." She said eating the gummy bears, and Nia peeked her head threw the kitchen looking at her.

She walked back in here and snatched the gummies back from Kemiya.

"No no I'm just pwaying nini." Kemiya said.

"Hughh mmm" Nia whined and threw em at her.

"U and me.....we gone fight.....yeaaaa I'm onnat." Kemiya said nodding and pointing at Nia, and Nia flicked her off, and walked off.

"Omg I cannot with these two." I said laughing.

"She played yo ass twice." Glock said laughing.

"Mmcht, fuck alla y'all." Nia said pouting.

"Aww you big baby comere." Glock said to Nia, and she got up and sat next to him, he wrapped his arms around her and she layed on him.

I sat on the couch and D sat next to me I laid my head on his shoulder just on my phone, we eventually went up stairs, I sat on the bed, he walked in to the bathroom. He left his phone in here and it dinged.

I picked it up just to see if it was anyone Important, but I ain't wanna invade his privacy, so I put doin and it ding again, then again, so I picked it up and opened it and saw some text messages.

Ahliya😍❤️👅
Hey bando I need some dick can u help.
Me
Yuh pull up
Ahliya😍❤️👅
WAIT REALLY OMG ARE YOU FR
Me
Mhm
Ahliya😍❤️👅
Ok daddy here I come

Seeing those made me kind of sad and mad but I can't even be mad bc we not together. Buttt then it came to mind, I read the name again.

Oh hell no

He walked in the room and I was just looking mad at my phone, that shit made me feel some type of way because he knows all the shit I been threw with her she fucked up my life.

Ahliya was someone I knew. we went to elementary school together she was my "best friend" but she is the most fakest, evilest person. She is the reason my brother died, I haven't seen her since my brother died, 3 years ago. When I was 7, 8 years old me and Demario met her at the park she was crying because she "didn't have parents" a lie that's what it was she was rich her parents were married and loved her. Her and my brother use to date long story short she got pregnant had and abortion, he found out broke up with her, she got mad and had some niggas after him he was 18 and ahliya was 17.

Flashback*

"Ay Ahliya...What the fuck is this." DL asked Ahliya while we was just chillin on the couch. She looked at him a saw what he had in his hand and she froze with wide eyes.

"U-um that's not m-mine bae." She stuttered over her words as I farrow my eyebrows. And he took a deep breath.

"So u telling me that an abortion paper wit YO name on it just appears." He said wit a mug and my mouth dropped but I quickly closed it. "U got an abortion wit my baby?" He asked and she started crying.