VI

Demario Legend Smith
Chicago, IL
March 22nd

«««««««««««««««««««««««««

"BANDOO IM BOUT TO CUMMMMM." this hoe moaned hella loud.

Yea neva again she to loud fa me

I pulled up my pants and slid my g fazos on.

"Bando when imma see you again." She asked.

"Ion know but don't text me less I text u first." I said getting up and leaving, I got In my car pulled my phone out to text lanaya.

Sexymamas❤️🥰
Can you bring me some food when u done with whatever you got goin on.
Me
Yea I'm coming now what you want.
Sexymamas❤️🥰
🤔 umm bring me chic-fi-la please pooka
Me
Ight mamas

I put my car in drive and went to get ha food.

"Hi welcome to chic- fi- la what u would like."

"Can I get a spicy chicken sammich wit'a sprite and add a cookie." I said

"Ok your total is 17.78."

I pulled up to the first window

"17 .78." She said smiling at me I smiled back, I handed my card to her, she gave it back with a piece of paper.

"Call me later." She said

"Igh bet ma." I said and drove to the next window, got her food and left, I got back to naya house.

"MAMAS IM HERE." I yelled up the stairs, I walked to the kitchen placing her food on the table.

"NUNNI D HERE GET YO ASS DOWNER FO I EAT YO FOOD." Kemiya yelled, and I chuckled.

That lil girl sum else.

"Lil gurl shut yo ass up, imma bout to stick my foot so far up yo ass my toe nails gone come out pink...you got one mo time to cuss." Nae said smacking kemiya upside the head.

"UGHH MAMA U GOT ONE MO TIME TO HIT ME....we boxing." Kemiya said smacking nae in ha leg then took off.

Oh yea she getting ha ass beat

Lanaya walked down the stairs in some shorts and a tank top, fat ma showing threw her pants so i know it's fat.

And I wanna taste maneee

"Wassam mamas u good." I asked kissing her cheek and hugging her from behind.

"Yuh I'm just hungry and tired, I ain't get to sleep because thing one and thing 2 don't know how to shut the fuck up." She said eating her food.

"Ight mama eat yo food and we can lay down and take a nap."I said and she nodded. 10 mins later she finished we walked to her room she layed on the bed she curled into a ball holding her lower half of her stomach. Awe so that's why she tired asf. I got up and went into the bathroom. I got a rag put It under some hot water ringed it out making sure all the water out so she don't burn herself.

I walked out the bathroom back to the bed she was still curled up, I know them cramps kickin ha ass, I turned her on her back.

"Mm mm." She groaned in pain shaking her head.

"Ay look, mamas I got u." I said putting the hot rag on her stomach were her cramps were.

I went in the medicine cabinet and got ibuprofen, I got a water bottle and handed her 4 pills.

"Here mamas take these." I said handing her the water a pills.

She took them then layed back down, I turned her light off took my pants and shirt off, I got in bed and put backyardigans in the back ground so she can sleep.