XXXIX

✨November 7th✨
✨Jannah POV✨
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"What you on ma." Keith asked through the phone.

"Nothing I'm just chillin today." I said laying back in bed.

"I'm finna slide through." He said before hanging up. I I'm paused the show I was watching.

"Okay." I said getting up going to unlock the door before walking into the kitchen.

After a few minutes I felt a sting on my ass causing me to jump turning around rubbing my ass.

"Keithhaa." I whined looking up at him.

"You got ass shortie, got to." He said shrugging walking into the fridge grabbing a water bottle.

"Gimmie kiss." He said standing back in front of me.

I stood on my tippy toes pecking his lips causing him to mug me.

I snickered a little.

"Fuck kinda kis-" I cut him off giving a real kiss.

"You hungry?" I asked pulling away.

He nodded as I turned around I grabbed the defrosted chicken out the sink. I felt him rubbing my body before whispering in my ear.

"Ion want that....I want this." He said sliding his hand down to my area cupping it in his hand.

I bit my lip and shivers trailed down my spine. He turned me around picking me up taking me to my room.

•••
Lanaya POV

"Baby she fussing, she hungry." Demario said walking out the kitchen with a crying treasure.

"Ok mommy gone feed you." I cooed picking her up out of D's arms.

He pecked my lips before walking back into the kitchen.

I popped my titty and she latched on like a magnet.

"You real hungry, cause you eating like your life depends on it." I shook my head chuckling at her as she looked me in my eyes.

After I got done feeding her I changed and put her down in her crib for her nap.

"Baby." I said in a soft voice.

"What's wrong ma." He asked walking over to me.

"My baby is bout to be 9 months in a few days, I want her to stop growing." I pouted wrapping my arms around his neck as he scoffed.

"You telling me?" He said picking me up causing me to wrap my large around his waist.

"It's gone be coo doe cause imma put another baby in you." He said causing me to stare at him blankly.

"I am not having another child, you gone have to wait a good 3 years." I said as he arched his eyebrow.

"That's what you think." He mumbled but I still heard him. I shook my head as he rubbed my butt.

•••

"I could cry, all my babies are growing." Kianna said wiping her eyes looking between treasure and Kimora.

"Yo ass to emotional, comon help me put these groceries away." Syx said practically dragging Kianna away from the kids.

"Y'all sure did make some beautiful kids." Jannah said picking up Kimora as D grabbed treasure.

"All these damn kids, Kianna pregnant, Malaysia got twins on the way, next thing you know Lanaya gone pop out with 27 children." Kd said causing Lanaya to cut eyes at him.