XXIII

August 15th

«««««««««««««««««««««««««
Lanaya

I curled into a ball covering my stomach with my knees and arms as king and the rest of them kicked me. For the past month they would come in here to make me suck there dicks, and punch and kick on me, they barley fed me or gave me water.

It scares me so bad because I found out I am also pregnant. I heard many belts unbuckle as a tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't do a single thing, I felt worthless, living isn't even worth it for me, but I can't just give up.

"Dumb whore ass bitch." One of the guys said as they all began to piss on me. I could have thrown up that is so nasty.

I layed there crying protecting my baby until they were done. They all left out the room leaving me there. There was piss all on me, my face was probably black and blue, there were cuts and bruises all over my body.

They say everything happens for a reason. I wanna know what the reason is, I have never done nothing to nobody but it always seems that I'm in these situations.

I can never enjoy something because if it's not one thing it's another. And I'm trying so hard to keep it together, I don't wanna loose my baby so I have to be as calm as possible. I wonder if they even notice I'm gone, they prolly don't care.

Demario

I sat in my pitch black room popping percs and drinking lean. It's the only way I can cope right now. I heard the door open making me open my eyes.

"Demario what the fuck are you doing to yourself." Janae said snatching my double cup.

"Mmcht, gimmie my shit back." I mugged her.

"No, how are we posed to get naya back if you just sitting here slowly killing your self." Her voice cracked.

"Shit prolly don't matter anyways." I mumbled as she blankly stared at me.

"Fuck is that posed to mean." She mugged me as I lazily shrugged.

"They prolly kilt her." I shrugged then snatched the cup out of her hand.

"Demario I'm finna beat yo ass, they ain't kill her." She said. I just sat there.

"Stop thinking like tha-."

"HOW THE FUCK IM POSED TO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I CANT DO SHIT WHEN SHE NOT HERE WITH ME." I yelled completely breaking down so she pulled me into a hug.

"I know it's not easy, it's not easy for any of us but we gotta fight our battles. We gone get her back, stop thinking bout her being gone and never coming back, think about how we gone get her back and how bad we gone fuck them niggas up." Janae said as I nodded.

"Ight you got me?" She asked as I nodded.

"Words." She said making me mug ha.

"Ight ma." I mumbled as she rubbed my back.

"Stop drinking that shit and take yo ass down to the warehouse and find them niggas." She told me as I got up stumbling a little.

"You good?" She held onto me as I nodded.

"And next time you yell at me imma knock yo head back." She smacked me upside the head making me mug her then chuckle.

"My bad." I said as we walked downstairs.

"Yea yo bad." She said before sitting down.

"Nigga looks horrible." Kd said making me mug him.

"I take it back." He said.

"Shut yo peen head ass up." Nia said to him.

"But yeen lying Kd, he look like shit. D go get inna shower." Kianna said making me huff.

"All y'all niggas gone look good wit a bullet between yo eyes." I mumbled as janae glared at me.

"Legend go get in the shower foreal." Janae said making me talk under my breath. I got up walking to the bathroom and got in the shower.

"Comon mane" I groaned waiting for this nigga Kd.

"I'm coming damn." He said getting into the car.

"Ion know why I brang yo big ass, over here eating a damn chicken leg." I mumbled pressing on the gas swerving out of the parking lot.

"Damn nigga you speeding in the damn parking lot, I almost dropped my food." He said taking another bite.

"Fuck up." I said pressing the gas turning onto the street.

"We're we going again?" He asked biting into his chicken.

"To the wearhouse." I grumbled.

"Man you been so moody lately, need to get yo girl back." He sighed as I mugged him.

"Kd im finna bash yo head in the window in a minute if youn shut the fuck up." I said looking back at the road as I switched lanes pressing the gas passing the cars that were all in front of me.

"Imma just shut up." He said eating his chicken.

"Don't make no mess in my car." I said looking at him then back at the road.

"I'm not no kid nigga." He said looking at me.

"Awe I couldn't tell." I said making him smack his lips as I pulled up to the warehouse.

"Let's go." I said getting out the car closing the door behind me.

"I'm coming damn." He said slamming my door making me look back at him with a mug.

"It was a accident." He said as he continued to stuff his face. I rolled my eyes walking into the warehouse.

"Wassam b." Lanno said as I just sent him a head nod. I walked into mark room.

"Mark." I called as he looked at me.

"Wassup b." He said as I walked over to him.

"What you got." I asked.

"I found were his trap house is, but that's not were they have her, I can get her location but I need one of y'all to follow one if they people's to were they got her." He said making me smirk, I'm finna get my baby back and I'm finna kill allem to.

"I'll follow them just send me the location and what time They leave." I said as he nodded.

______________________________
To be continued...

Ouuu I so excited