IX - Doctor Holt

Listen to this song while reading because it goes so hard. You don't have to understand it to enjoy it. It's a collab with three underrated rappers you should listen to their music.

TW: Description of s*xual assault and r*pe, I'll put a warning before it so you can skip it if you want

A few days passed and Yi told Eren that the little girl was dead. She said it was because her mother was drowning in debt and didn't want to pass it onto her daughter. So she threw them both off the roof of their apartment building.

At first he didn't feel anything. It was good. Killing all of these people would be a mercy. To relieve them of all of their struggles. Death would be kind, it would give them a chance to be reborn into a better life, a life of a Marleyan and free. But the longer he thought about it, the more guilt he began to feel. The little girl gave him a gift even when she was struggling. Even though it was just a ball, she could've used it for herself or given it to another child. But instead, she gave it to him. As a warm welcome. And now she was dead.

He clutched the ball in his right fist. It was a little smaller than a baseball, old and dirty. It had been passed down and played with by multiple children. Eren closed his eyes to take his mind off of the little girl but even more faces came into his mind. The little immigrant boy he saw when he first came to Marley, the community the boy lived with. How they welcomed them and fed them even when they had so little. He just imagined their smushed faces under a titan's foot.

Eren quickly opened his eyes. He just couldn't take his mind off of that. Was he really ready to commit genocide? Would he really be okay with all of that blood on his hands? Yes. Is what he kept telling himself. It was the price he had to pay to keep the people he loved from dying. Peaceful negotiations and treaties could only last for so long. If he wanted to secure their safety then he needed to destroy any and all threats completely, rip them from the roots and ensure that they will never rise again. He wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who got in his way.

He wandered the halls of the hospital aimlessly, throwing the ball up and catching it. He was bored out of his mind in the hospital, when he had sixteen hours in a day to do whatever he wanted, eight of it was dedicated to planning his genocide. The other eight were dedicated to sleeping, he knew that the coming months would be filled with late nights, and the last, he had no idea what to do.

Eren heard a quiet weeping nearby and found himself walking closer to the source. Of course he really didn't care, he was just curious. He followed the sound and opened a storage closet to find Yi on the floor, crying.

He had never seen her sad, much less crying. But here she was, sobbing on the dirty floor, "Yi? Are you okay?"

She looked up at him and wiped her eyes. "Yeah, I'm okay." Eren held his hand out for her and she accepted it. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little emotional."

Eren nodded his head, "It's okay. We all feel it sometimes." The two stood in the closet in silence. Until Eren broke it, "So...Do you want to talk about it?"

TW: description of s*xual assault and r*pe

Yi wiped her tears away, "It's nothing, just my creepy boss."

Eren stood up from his relaxed position in the closet, "What did he do?" He never played around with creepy men, he had enough experience with weird men hitting on his female friends and even Armin. "If you're okay with saying it." he quickly added.

"You know, I never tell anyone about this stuff but for some reason, I don't feel awkward saying it to you." Yi opened up. "Dr. Holt, he put his hand up my skirt and groped my butt." she tugged her skirt down self consciously. "Ever since I started here three years ago, I kept telling our head nurse that we should start wearing trousers instead of skirts but they've never listened." she confessed. Eren listened quietly, "Well, maybe I shouldn't have been standing like that because my butt was kind of-"

"Yi stop." Eren interrupted. She instantly shut up. "Holt's an asshole, he's at fault. You didn't do anything to provoke him."

"Y-yeah, but I-"

"It wasn't an invitation for him to touch you like that." Eren said.

Yi just sighed, "It's fine. I'm used to it."

"To the assault?" he asked.

She nodded her head, "The first time was when I was eleven. It was my first year at the orphanage. One of the caretakers thought that I was pretty. And so he took me to a closet. Like this one and you know..." she trailed off.

End of TW

Eren nodded his head. People here were just as horrible as they were on Eldia. Anger filled his head. Yi was one of the few people who made him comfortable in Marley. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he did care for her. He didn't want to see her sad and disgusted with herself.

===

Late at night, when everyone was asleep, Eren got up. He stealthily slipped out of the hospital and saw Dr. Holt smoking a cigarette near the alley where Mr. Hansen's body was found. Holt was talking to himself, laughing about something he came up with.

"The f in women stands for funny!" Holt muttered to himself and started laughing, applauding himself for his creative joke. Eren rolled his eyes. A prick like him deserved to suffer but was not worth his time. Eren snuck up on Holt. "Hey, what are you doing?" Holt shouted before Eren put his hand over his mouth to muffle his protests.

"You're all no better than the scum on the bottom of my shoe." and with that, he snapped the man's neck.

A bit of a filler chapter but we killed Holt😌

What's up sexy bitches if you click vote then Eren will show up in your room tonight with his ten pack ;) Also this was the result of more angry writing because I'm still pissed that my favorite seven men didn't win a grammy but it's ok because I know that they'll win next year for a Korean song anyways these last two chapters have basically been a way for me to vent and to talk about kpop but I'll stop now because it can get annoying sometimes but LOOK AT HIS SMILE🥺

Yes the song is by the bts rap line and this is getting annoying so I won't be talking about them anymore.