XVIII - Yelena

Yi's eyes went wide. Primary Suspect? How the fuck am I the primary suspect?! Lady Kiyomi spoke angrily, "How could she be the primary suspect? Up until now, she was in an underground cell just like Eren Jaeger!"

The Scout nodded her head, "Yes, that is true but we are under orders from-"

"From who? Commander Zackly is dead!"

"Commander Hange has ordered us to bring the two of you back into custody for safety reasons. We promise that this time it will be better, in a room with a proper window." the Scout said.

Yi sighed but didn't complain. She complied and followed the scouts to another building nearby where she climbed a few flights of stairs and reached a room. The room had a red carpet and a wall of windows. A tall blonde stood facing the windows with their back towards Yi.

"The time is coming." the person said.

Yi turned around to see if the person was talking to someone else but there was no one there. She wondered where Kiyomi went. "Oh, you're talking to me?"

The person turned around. To her surprise, the person gave her a warm smile, "My name is Yelena. I am the leader of the Volunteers from Marley."

Yi stared timidly at Yelena. She towered over her and was at least a foot taller. "H-hi." Was this what it felt like to be attracted to a woman?

"You must be Ying Liu." Yelena greeted.

"Uh-uhm I go by Yi...but anything is fine..." she stared at the tall woman in awe. Scratch that, Yelena was tall, blonde, and gorgeous. It was as if the gods themselves had sculpted this perfect woman. Yelena reminded Yi of a much taller Armin, she couldn't take her eyes off of her. She snapped out of her daze, "Sorry, but what time is coming? And what are the Volunteers?"

Yelena smiled, "The new age, where titans cease to exist. A time of peace."

"What do you mean?"

"Zeke's plan has been set into motion. We will sterilize all Eldians and end the titans." Yelena said casually. Oh nevermind this bitch kinda crazy. Yi said to herself. She joined Yelena by the window and looked out at the chaos. The headquarters was still smoking from the bomb and an even larger crowd had gathered in front. Some were filled with joy at the sight of Commander Zakly's corpse and some were horrified. But even from the top floor Yi could see the dangerous spark in their eyes that told her that they knew the attack was happening.

That same spark was present in Yelena's eyes. "Sterilize all Eldians?" she repeated.

"There will finally be peace in the world. If there are no more titans then Marley can no longer attack other nations. I will get my country back, as well as everyone else who was ever colonized by Marley. With Zeke's rumbling we will end the Marleyans, once and for all." Yelena looked at Yi's face, expecting to see amusement but was surprised to find horror on the smaller woman's face. "What? Why are you-" Yelena stopped herself. "Oh, right."

"I don't condone anything Marley has done, to be honest, we probably deserve it. But most of the Marleyans don't have a say in anything that goes on in our country."

Yelena opened her mouth to say something but shut it when the door opened. Lady Kiyomi walked in with her guards by her side, as usual. The woman gave the two an eye smile. "Yi, I'm afraid I must leave."

"What?"

"I have spoken with the military police and the scouts." Kiyomi looked at Yelena uneasily, who offered the elder a sick smile. "Commander Pyxis of the Garrison has stepped up and taken over for Commander Zackly." Kiyomi fidgeted with her fingers, feeling uncomfortable with Yelena's gaze. "The scouts have also been imprisoned and I have been asked to return to the port for my protection."

"What about the curse?" Yi asked.

"I promise that once you are proven innocent, which I suspect will be soon, we will get you and find a way to reverse the curse."

Yelena laughed. The two looked at her, and she returned with a dark but slightly seductive glare, "You are so naive aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" Yi said.

"It would be useless anyways." Yelena smirked, "Zeke's plan is to sterilize all Eldians to let the titan race die out. You are half Eldian therefore no matter what happens, you will die a young death and lose the ability to bear children."

Happy Asian Pacific Islander month guys remember to vote and comment or else you hate Asian and Pacific Islander people. Anyways I'm gonna dye my hair dark blue but the store ran out of that color and now idk what to do

On another note I've been driving and I can proudly say that I only almost crashed the car once. But driving is scary but I wanna write a street racer fanfic bc i'm in the mood to do so and i feel like i should probably learn about cars so i watched drag racing videos on youtube and there's a spot like a five minute walk from my house where street racers chill and they're always so loud anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, Yi finally met the tenth titan shifter Yelena this bitch a whole 6'7.5, 202 cm

I also made that so if you use it pls give credit, hobama is real, denying it only makes you homophobic