74

Jamie and I got back to our hotel room and I felt another round of vomit coming up to surface. I gripped onto the nearby kitchen sink and let the fuck go. I saw my Benihana and Merlot wine mixed in with the Ibuprofen I took this morning sitting around the rim of the drain.

 Just what the fuck did I just see? Just not a few months ago I was sitting in the same room with this dude while he was bragging, boasting, flexing and all that shit with his hand around Princess smiling like he was on top of the world. 

Yeah, the nigga was gross. Yeah, he used a lot of drugs but he ain't fucking deserve to die, man. And I walked right up on a dead body. Some shit I never did before. Yeah, we saw the yellow tape. Yeah, we saw the sirens and all that shit but we was here before the police even came. To see an actual dead body still, lifeless, bleeding, with no end in sight just made my soul churn and burst into flames. 

And you know what the crazy thing was? I kept my eye on Chyna since I met her in the club, but would I think of her as someone capable to kill? If I thought not to trust a bitch with my back turned on them before? That shit changed right then and there. My mama always would talk shit about quiet people being crazy but I believe it now. I Fucking believe it. 

The smell was still in my nose even in another room. Did you know death had a smell? It smelled like sandlewood. Real old sandlewood. I could still smell the mix of rust and weed in the air. There was no music playing, no running water, it was like time entered a vacuum in that room and everything just stopped. It was almost like I was in the real life twilight zone and it made my skin crawl. 

"Ana, what the fuck is going on? We gotta get up out this hotel before room service do they hourly rounds." Jamie was already packing up her and Bear shit while I remained leaned over the sink, my eyes and throat burning. The high from the coke was beginning to wear off but my heart was still racing. 

"Hello? Bae, don't come back to the hotel. Nun, i'll explain later but its hot here and i'm bout to head outta here. Look, I know we booked for the weekend but trust my word on this bae, alright?" Jamie had one hand with her phone pressed to her ear and the other crossed over her chest with her overnight bag lazily draped on her shoulder.

She was tapping her fingers into her arm so much that you could almost see the indentation where she pressed down. When I finally stood straight up, I cleaned the sink with the faucet water, splashing my mouth every now and again so my throat could stop fucking burning.

"Well?" jamie asked with a forceful tone. She deserved an explanation but I didn't even have one for her because I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

"Jamie, I don't know what to tell you! That was Cut, Chyna and 'em but that's all I can fucking tell you right now." 

I looked her way with pleading eyes, silently begging for her to drop it for now.