48

Jamie and Bear had left to run an errand for Bear so it left me some time to just vibe out and get my thoughts straight. Shit was all moving so fast and I didn't even have a clear second to process it all. Cut was coming back into town, Chyna was just giving me weird vibes and shit that I couldn't shake, and my homegirl slash sister was all up a nigga ass that she ain't even peeping how he kept tryna look at me from the living room when i came out my room in a towel, to "Accidentally" walking in my room when the guest bathroom was a left instead of a right.

That shit was just starting to light a flag but, you know what? I took a puff of my joint and just charged it to the game. For all the crazy shit that done happened this year, if anything it was gonna make me that much more determined to make my money and get the fuck out the way.

Placing the spliff down on the neon green heart-shaped coaster in the guest room, i looked over myself in the mirror butt-ass naked. Body was still tight, titties was still sitting right, bundles was still silky straight and down to the crack of my ass and my makeup was still on point. I told the girl that had came by to do something soft but simple, and she up and gave me a nice lil beat with red lipstick and this red glitter eyeliner under my eyes. It was something new to me but i had remembered Chyna hinting that Cut liked red... So i said fuck it, lets do red.

I had the Agent Provocateur laid out over the cheesy floral quilt Jamie auntie had. All of its mesh and straps and shit had me thinking i was about to play a fucking game of Tetris to get it on. Not like the shit was hiding much anyway. I asked Chyna should i wear this lingerie to dinner tonight with Cut, and she just sent me a smirk emoji back. So i took it as a yeah.

It was completely black, the titties cut out and covered with some see through mesh that showed the color of my nipples right through it, the underwear was a thong with a heart shaped cutout in the back and red stitching decorating the trim. Not even gonna lie, the shit was fly. But why the fuck did it feel weird to doll myself up like this?

Before i got dressed, i took another long drag of my shit, blew out smoke and unclipped my hair with a much needed exhale.

"Remember what's coming for you at the end of this, Ana."

I tapped the flatiron a few times before pulling my hand back with a suck of my teeth.

"Shit!"

It was ready to be used I guess.

-

We close. Be outside bby.

Chyna had text me about 5 mins before i was fully ready. Dont know if i was slightly up from the weed but that lingerie took even longer to put on. I doubled back in the mirror one more time.

Clothes: bussin'.

Hair: long.

Makeup: on point

Bitch: bad.

I tried calling Jamie but it was going to voicemail and that shit made me nervous especially since the last time she had up and didn't come back home. Nah, i wasn't wasting no time this time.

I called and called and called until Jamie had picked up with what sounded like a bunch of niggas in the background and Bear even closer to her.

"Yes bae!" she rang into the receiver, her voice joyful as ever.

"Bae nothin' girl where you at?"

"I'm riding round with Bear getting this schmoney. You know we can't get that apartment off good looks!"

I sucked my teeth and plopped my hand on my hip "You know we was supposed to go out to this dinner shit together!" I picked up my red Jaquemus purse as I walked out the door. In an instant i heard a nigga from down the way tryna get my attention.

Straight ignored.

"Oh shit girl, that was tonight?" i had a feeling Jamie wasn't gonna remember shit especially with Bear around her.

"Yes but don't worry 'bout it girl. Just promise me you gonna make it home safe."

"A promise is a promise!"

Before i could say bye I heard Bear say something incoherent and Jamie just up and hung up the phone.

I ain't think nothing of it. I actually couldn't cause Chyna and Cut had pulled up in a matte black Bentley truck sitting on 26's. 

-

It's been a minute, I know! But hello how y'all doing? :)