97

I haven't made an official banner yet bu you guys can connect with me on my Twitter below:
@baesosensitive

happy reading!

Cut kept a bee line towards the club, ignoring the lustful stares and envious glances from men and women alike. The women, strippers included, already caught a glance of him since exiting his range rover and they could tell by the lack of logos and the confident stride in his walk that he must have had some kind of money in his designer jeans. Men caught their women staring as well and, needless to say it didn't end up well while they waited in line.

But Cut didn't care about any of that shit. He kept his eyes straight and his focus on being in and out of this club so he can check back on business. With his chiseled jawline clenched in concentration, he walked up to the security guard ahead of the wraparound line of pensive onlookers and held his arms up to be patted down.

"Ayo man, what the fuck! We been waiting in this line for a whole fuckin' hour and you just gonna let this nigga walk up to the front of the line?!" a flashy young man grilled Cut up and down while the women who was presumably his date that he was trying to flex in front of, barked his disagreement loud enough so Cut and the security guard could hear.

Chyna already put in the word with the security in the front to let Cut in after she went inside so nobody even flinched when the random dude made an uproar. Anyone could tell his date or fuck-for-the-night tried their hardest not to laugh at the dude for starting shit for no reason but all it took was a single stare down from the said stranger and she quieted her built up snickers.

"y'all deaf? Tell that nigga to get to the back of the line!"

Cut sucked his teeth and looked the loud mouth nigga square in his eyes. His charcoal eyes peering right into his without breaking an inch. When he finished sizing him and his fake designer logos up, down and sideways he smirked to himself.

He could spot a nigga like him from a mile away. Loud, flamboyant, insecure and lacking the confidence or the charisma in the world to pull a bitch that was standing beside him without a deposit in hand.

"Alright, you're all good, gon' head and head to the back of the club and make a left to the jaded doors. Knock 4 times and my mans will let you in to see Koji."

"Alright, bet." Cut dapped up the security guard, ignoring the burning glare from the crowd.

Tonight, was one of the busier nights at the club. It was $60 for men and ladies free. There were all kinds of crowds inside of the clubs from hustlers, drug dealers, celebrities, college kids, rappers, even a doctor or lawyer here and there. When Cut walked through the privacy screens he could see why there was so much hype about the club. From the music, to the décor, to the bitches, to the aroma of fresh hibachi, steak, chicken and wings coming from the kitchen, he almost forgot he was in there on business.

Taking a step back, he heard a pair of feminine voices gasp behind him that made him turn around to quickly apologize.

"My bad, ladies. I hope I ain't almost knock y'all down." He flashed the ladies a charming smile. One of the girls giggled while the other, a redboned girl with short blonde hair eyed Cut up and down with a hand propped on her hip.

"Now how do you expect us to be able to see you when you all chocolate dressed in all black? What? You wanted to go with the theme of the club and be a ninja for the night?" she took another sip of a mysterious blue liquid in a clear plastic cup, her eyes never breaking contact with Cut.

He didn't want to admit it turned him on a little bit how blunt she came off and by the looks of her petite body, he could tell a lot of niggas would tip extra just to have her close by for a lap dance or two.