15

I had to make sure to set the mood right. That meant music and some flowers and shit. I didn't even tell Jamie that Skooby and me was about to fuck. So what? She ain't tell me any and everything her and BG be getting into so I think holding this little bit of information won't kill her.

Besides, I'm horny as fuck. I ain't had good pipe since I was fucking the Jailbird or the block, Shrimp. And baby, let me tell you ain't shit was shrimp on him. But his ass I as always in and out of jail being a whole car thief that I had to let that nigga go.

Stepping out the shower, I made sure to use every last bit of that expensive ass hotel body wash that smelled like fresh fruit was squeezed in the bottle. Even the steam coming out the shower was edible as fuck. I said fuck it and let this body air dry as I dropped my towel to the floor. I reached for this bottle of olive oil I asked for and started to slather my body with the shit. Not a single inch of this skin wasn't glistening by the time I was done!

I checked my phone nervously, Skooby ain't text me back. He never would tell me when he was coming, his ass would just pop up. But he wasn't gonna catch me slipping.

I spent the last few days looking bummy as fuck. Hair in a low bun, no makeup on, ashy as all hell, bonnet slipping to one side and everything. I had to make sure I looked good and smelled good cause I was gonna put it on this nigga.

Still naked, I straightened up the hotel room, water dripping down my back and down the crack of my ass to the floor, I put on some Old school Sisqo and turning on the oil infuser; in no time the whole room smelled like a grapefruit. When I felt the vibe was good in the room I lit a few spare candles they had and proceeded to the bathroom to do something with this hair.

Skooby ain't even tell me he was gonna get me whatever I needed, he just got it- flatiron, pads, body wash, and some name brand perfumes he copped just because. He cheated on me real bad but because we grew up together I guess he always looked out for me. I respected that no matter how doggish he became after his nuts dropped. We had our beef, yeah, but at the end of the day Skooby been looking out for me and my mama when she couldn't even look out for herself.

This could be one way to properly thank him. at least the way i would think we could both be satisfied because let's face it, there's only so much an educated hood rat can offer and if the easiest route to her is to throw a little ass back for some love.. She'll do it.

Even me. Even... me.

I had to step back and take a good look at me. Butterball naked and all. I was so fucking cute but i always had this mean ass look about me. I knew it was life that had me frowning this way. The continuous disappointment in men, the constant drama, just all that shit.

With a puff of my chest, I plugged in the flatiron to fix these bundles. Waiting on it to heat, there was a soft knock at the door. That must be the wine.

Grabbing the silk robe thrown over the chair, i wrapped it around my body and tiptoed to the door so i can peep through the peephole. Okay, good, it was room service. I opened the door and i guess it threw off the frail lookin' white boy that there was a black girl with a bonnet staying in one of they rooms. In the middle of his stammers i grabbed the bottle, huffed, and closed the door shut.

They already knew to put it on Skooby tab.

"Oh, shit!" I dropped the wine in some ice and headed straight for the bathroom, I could feel the heat coating that marble sink a mile away!

- -

40 minutes had passed and i was dolled the fuck up. My hair, or jet black bundles as a matter of fact, was damn near silk pressed and down my ass. i put together this all black lacy Stacy Dash type lingerie from the boutique on the first floor of the hotel and I had the candles all lit, curtains all pulled, and Usher's 'Can You Handle It' playing low in the background. I ain't getting this fuck-ready since it was Skooby and I anniversary and when I say a bitch never tried anal before until that night... TUH. The weed and the wine had me spinning and winning on that d*ck THAT night.

Question was where the fuck was Skooby?

I picked up my phone-- no notifications. I was getting annoyed and just decided to Facetime Skooby.

'Skooby is not available for Facetime.'

"Man, come- on!" I threw my phone on the couch across from the bed and stomped in the bathroom. No way this nigga stood me up in the hotel he keeping me in! I planted both of my hands on the sink and just dropped my head down. Fuck, Skooby was supposed to be my stress relief and the nigga can't even make it on time to a dick appointment. Just-

"Aye, Anaiis! You left the door open girl." I heard Skooby voice echo from the other side of the bathroom along with a few bags dropping to the floor. "You know you can't be having the door all open and shit, what if a nigga knew you was here-"

"Skooby!" I flew the door open and by the look on Skooby face, he didn't expect my getup nor did I remember for a split second I was extra on point.

"Damn, ma," his tone softened up and he waded a little closer to the kitchen counter to cover the lower half of his waist. "I know you ain't doin' it for the gram like that for free." He chuckled, twirling the toothpick around his mouth. "Who you all dressed up for like that?" His eyes was eating me up from my white toes to my glossy lips. Thank you, Nyx!

Just like that, I had to get into character. I pouted my lips and smiled back at him, walking slow but putting emphasis in each little sway of my hips. Leaning across the opposite side of the counter, I leaned closer in and looked into his burning charcoal eyes. "What if I said I looked this good for you, nigga?"

His eyes roamed to my lips and back up to my eyes with that same smoky, playboy-ass lust in his eyes that had him in trouble with all the bitches now. "Then shit, lil'ma, c'mere and show me how much work you put in for a nigga."

I thought you'd never ask.