다섯

Lisa

I am now preparing myself for my shoot later in YWY. I really love that show I wish I can be with them personally. It's just too risky to travel. If pandemic didn't happen maybe I was there having fun with my students.

Joohyun left early in the morning. She have taping in her movie 'double patty'.

Before she go she make sure that I have my breakfast. If she left early in the morning I'm sure she really woke up really early or she didn't sleep.

I really don't know because as soon as we lay in my bed I already fell asleep. I just know that she's hugging me and it makes me relax.

I woke up when I felt something wet on my face and I saw Joohyun kissed me on my cheeks and her hair is wet some water dropping on mu face she just came out of the bathroom and about to dry her hair. She said her sorry when I woke up she said that she can't fight the urge to kiss me.

I just smile when I remember it.

My phone vibrated and I saw that she sent me a message.

From Joohyun 🐰💜:

Are you at work now? Take care and don't skip your lunch and dinner. I miss you.

*Joohyun 🐰💜 sent a photo*

	Do I look good wearing that apron? Sorry not sorry I cropped the man beside me

Do I look good wearing that apron? Sorry not sorry I cropped the man beside me. I just want you to show my outfit for today.

To Joohyun🐰💜:

I'm still at home. I'm not yet done fixing my things. I think I'm almost late.
You're not looking good with that outfit... YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL HYUN 💛
I'll send mine too because you miss me and I miss you too.

*Lalisa💛 sent a photo*

Do I also look good? Come to my unit later if you want

Do I also look good? Come to my unit later if you want. I really miss you too. I'll go now Hyun. I'll update if I can. Take care 💛