서른육

We just got landed here in Thailand. I didn't expect that there are still a lot of fans waiting for me in the airport.

They didn't know that I'm bringing my girlfriend with me.

If my homecoming blew the internet world for sure it will shaken more once they saw me and my girlfriend came out while hand in hand.

I don't mind bringing her to my hometown. Thailand is a open country for LGBT community. They're more welcoming than South Korea.

When Joohyun and I outed to the public most of our knetz fans turn their back on us but not all of them there still some knetz remain to support and lowkey supporting us.

I don't know why they prefer their bias to be with a man, I just hope someday they will be less rude when it comes to this thing.

Her management that time put a lot of bodyguards with her because there are a lot of people wanted to attack her same as mine. They're our fans before but I can't call them fans anymore because they turned their backs on us.

Our former company can't do anything to us that time they just let us because they know we will fightback once they wanted us to broke off.

When the news of us slightly cooldown, I can't believe that there are also some LGBT couples in our industry comes out.

I guess we've been a great example. Hahahaha!

"You ready?" I asked her and she said 'yes'

The things is Joohyun admitted that we are in a relationship but we still keep it lowkey we didn't post any picture of us yet. I guess from now on we will going to post pictures of us in our social media accounts.

Coz why not? No company is handling me now.

That's why people will go crazy once we reached the door. This is the first time that they gonna see us alone.

Just the two of us without friends around us.

I don't feel any nervousness, I can feel excitement.

I've waited for so long to flex my beautiful girlfriend in the whole world.

Once we reached the door a lot of camera flashes welcomed us.

"Oh gosh I still can feel that we're on a shooting for magazine." I said that only Joohyun can here.

"Silly." She replied.

"Just make it fast so that we can reach your car quickly." She said.

I can hear clearly people gasped when they saw Joohyun.

I don't know if they gasped because I'm with her or because she is Bae Irene.

But it can be both, can't blame them.

My girlfriend is beautiful and sexy.

Good thing I still thought of having bodyguards with me, I really didn't thought that there will be a lot of people waiting for me, I just thought about it just for a back up plan.

They still keep on taking picture of us and for sure it will be posted so I just wanted to take this oppurtunity I want to do these.

I stopped on my tracks and Hyun looked at me confused. I cupped her cheeks and kiss her lips. That's not a french kiss it's just a sweet kiss.

That people can only wish for.

We are both smiling widely.

Oh gosh, I'm so inlove.