Red Velvet FT. Lisa 1

Irene

"Where are we going to bring them later? You promised them. For sure as soon as they saw us in front of our dorm they will quickly run to us. Hahaha." I said to Lisa, we are now done watching the movie.

"I booked a private beach resort for us it's kinda far from here. So we really need to go now. Hahaha." She said.

I cling to her arms while we are heading out of the cinema, I know some people can recognize us but they're prohibited to take a picture of us. We are okay if there will be a lot of pictures that will spread out in social media platforms but still we have to settle everything first before we really outed ourself to the public.

There are a lot of girls keep on glancing to my Lisa. I feel sorry for them because they can only glance at her but they will never be me. Hahahahaha.

Lisa is being oblivious right now she's not aware that those girls are gonna faint because of her. Who would not, right?

When we reached my car we quickly drove off because my members keep on texting and calling me.

They told us that we should make it fast because they're losing their patience already.

"They keep on asking me that where are we already. Hahahaha. They're losing their temper already especially Yerim." I said to Lisa who's driving.

"I heard it too, she's trying herself not to shout at you. Hahaha. They're really excited." She said.

"Yeah, look Wendy is calling me again." I said to her.

She chuckled. "Answer it, tell them that we're postponing it. Hahahaha. We're near, prank them." She said.

"Great idea. Hahahah." I said and I clicked the accept button.

"Unnie!!!! Where are you?! You took long enough already!" Wendy shouted.

"I'm sorry Wendy but we had emergency, we're postponing our trip, Lisa got a schedule for tomorrow." I said, Lisa is silently laughing from her sit I touched her to stop herself Wendy might hear her.

"What?! But we already waited for hours! We even already packed our things even yours!" Wendy said.

"Please tell it to the others. I already dropped off Lisa to her unit." I said.

We are already at the corner of our dorm so that they won't see us.

"Unnie! Where's Lisa?! We should just go to her and have sleepover to her unit if our trip will be postponed at least we're still together!" I heard Yerim said that made me and Lisa smile.

Maybe Yerim is our favorite person for sure.

"I'll ask her, I'm sorry." I said and I ended the call.

We saw her phone and Yeri is calling her. Hahahaha.

We went down of the car and silently walk to our dorm.

We quietly enter our dorm before we knocked on the door.

Seulgi harshly opened the door with a fuming face but she was slightly shocked when she saw me. Her face quickly recovered from it but her brows is still furrowed.

"Unnie. How ar-" She didn't finished her sentence when she notice that Lisa's with me. Her face immediately lit up.

"It's just a prank, you guys are ready?" Lisa asked, Seulgi smiled so bright to the point that we can't even see her eyes anymore.

She didn't answer Lisa she just run back and shouted to our members that trip is not canceled.

"Guys!! Come on!! They're here! It's just a prank!" Seulgi shouted.