Lisa

I woke up first before Joohyun. I can feel her naked body on me. We really did it. I'm not dreaming.

Staring at her body is not a good idea. It makes me hornier early in the morning.

I found myself on top of her sucking her breast like there's no tomorrow. My other hand keeps on carresing it giving the same attention.

It's funny to think that even she's sleeping her nipples are erecting. I still have effect on her while she's sleeping huh.

I turn to her other side of breast and I did the same thing.

I softly bite and pull her nipple and nibble it while my other hand groping her breast.

Ugh! I can't get enough her!

I went up to her neck and kissed it. I even sniff the part behind ears.

I kissed her lips torridly to wake her up.

I even positioned my puss on top of her pussy and slowly griding on it.

"You should wake up or else I'll fuck the shit of you why you're asleep." I mumbled to her lips.

When I felt that she's kissing me back it's a sign that she's already waking up.

Still her eyes was closed. Hays!

I went to her side to positioned myself I'm sure you will wake up to this.

I continue to kiss her I'm trying to insert my tongue to her, the fuck she's asleep again!

Ugh Joohyun wake up!

I touch her pussy and I use my finger to slightly open it and I rub it slowly. I make it wet first.

When it's already wet I fasten my pace and ir make her eyes open and her mouth wide open. I smirked.

"W-what the hell Li.... Ughhh baby gosh moreee.." She said as she arched her back and her lay back.

She pulled my head towards her to kiss me while I  keep on rubbing her clit.

I inserted one of my finger inside her and I keep on thrusting it to her. After more minutes I inserted my second finger.

I keep on pumping my fingers inside her and seeing her being pleasured can make me cum with her touching.

I can feel her wall tightening around mine fingers "Baby I'm so clo... ahhhhhhh!" She even didn't finish her sentence when she let out her orgasms.

I licked everything that she exploded on my fingers.

I went down between her legs and I clean her pussy using my tongue. I can feel her body vibrating. I didn't waste any of her cum.

I'm just planning to clean her pussy when I felt her hands on my head pushing it to more to her pussy. "Baby eat me." She sexily said.

I looked up to her while I started to devour my breakfast. Who am I to reject it? This is the best breakfast ever!

I'm looking at her while I keep on sucking and eating her I can see her rolling her eyes, throwing her head back and destroying my sheets again.

"Shit..." She moaned.

I keep on thrusting my tongue inside her and I didn't expect her to cum again. She cum quickly. Haha! "Ahhh.... Gosh.. I can't hold it anymore."

I kissed her lips to let her taste of her own sweetness.

"Is that really your way of waking someone up?" She asked me.

"Oh no, just for you." I said and I winked at her.

"Good, I'm gonna kill you if you did it to someone else." she said.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours. I think I'm just going to order our breakfast for today?" I asked.

She smiled at me and nodded.

I get my phone to order something for us. I choose pancake bacon and egg for Joohyun. For me, burger, fries and coke. Ugh! My favorite just the thought of it making my mouth waters.

"Don't order any junk foods Lisa I'm warning you I don't want to see some fries and softdrinks later." She said. How did she know that?

"But I want it!" I said.

"You want it? Okay." She said.

"Really?!" I said. She's really the best! She's understanding!

"Yeah but you're not gonna have mo for the rest of the week." She said.

Ah okay for the rest of week, easy.

WHAT?!

"FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK?! NO! OKAY OKAY! I'LL CHANGE IT I WILL ORDER THW SAME THING AS YOU!" I said and I quickly tapped to my phone as if it is my life depends on it.

I can see her smiling in victory.

She left the bed and walked to my bathroom.

Gosh, walking inside my room while she's naked and like she doesn't care make me horny again.

Oh gosh, I feel like a teenage kid that can't control her hormones.

I think she fixed herself.

I followed her and she's brushing her teeth. I also took my toothbrush to brush my teeth with her.

We keep on teasing each other while brushing our teeth. We even kissed with our toothpaste on our mouth and we just laughed it out.

I took my phone to take a picture of us.

"Babyyyyyy, let's take a picture" I said.

We did a mirror shot while we our holding our toothbrush to our mouth her other hand was on my waist and she leaned beside me.

Ugh. That was so cute! I think I would print it and put it here inside my bathroom.

She finished first and she walked out of the bathroom wearing her bathrobe.

I washes my body and face before I also went out the bathroom with may bathrobe on.

I heard Joohyun talking to someone maybe it's the delivery. I think it's too early but whatever I'm hungry.

I grabbed my wallet to pay for it I don't want her to pay it for us.

"Babyyyyyy, is that the food delivery alreaaaady???? Gosh thank God! I'm hungry." I shouted while I walked out my room.

I was shocked to see them here.

It's not the food delivery..

What are they doing here? Are they jobless or what?

"Hey, what's up?" I said to them. They're looking at me confused and I'm also looking at them confused.

I can't remember I invited them?

--
💛💜