스물 둘

Irene

When I was sure that she was sound asleep, I slowly let go from her embrace. 

I went into the room to unload things from our suitcase.  First I stacked my things neatly in the closet and then I also organized her things. 

I observed the look and it was fine.  I giggle when I think that one day we will be like that in our own house. 

"Haaaaayy Joohyun Bae you're so whipped you're not even in a relationship."  I said and I laughed at myself as well. 

I checked the time and it was almost night.

There are no stocks here yet.  I'll just tell the guards to buy food and then I'll just invite them to eat with us. 

I picked up the walkie talkie and pressed it so they could hear what I had to say. 

"Hello! Can I ask a favor? Can someone go here to get money from me. Buy us something to eat for tonight and do the grocery to buy some stocks. Thank you."  I said and dropped it.  I heard one of the guards replied "Copy". 

It didn't took long when I heard a knock, I opened the door and handed them the money. 

"It's up to you whatever you want to buy for our dinner. You can buy chicken but also buy pork some pork because I'm not a fan of chicken. Then don't forget the chocolate drink for Lisa. Buy a lot of natural and healthy foods, don't buy any junkfoods" I said nicely to them.

"Noted ma'am, we will just call you if we have a question. You can also message us if you want to add something else." He said to me.

"Alright, thank you so much. All of you are going to eat here later, okay?" I said.

We need to be comfortable to each other because we might stay here for so long, who knows?

"Okay ma'am no problem. Some of the guards are still there just use the walkie-talkie if you need something else. I gotta go ma'am." He said and left.

I forgot to update my members and her manager. They might be worried right now. So I decided to make a call to them before I take a bath.

I tried to call them but they're not answering maybe they're still on their photoshoots.

I just sent them a message that we already landed and call me once they're done.

I also sent a message to her manager and he quickly replied that some body guards already updated him. He even warned me again that we should avoid kissing in public.

I told him that he's just envy of us. That gay even sent me picture of his middle finger. Is he really a manager?

I told him that I will public our conversation to destroy his career but he said my career will be destroy first before his. Well it make sense, he's right.

He asked me where's Lisa I told him that she's sleeping. He said that I should wake her up soon because she has online meeting later.

So I decided to wake her up before I go to the bathroom. "Lisa." I softly said to her while caressing her cheeks.

"Hmm." she hummed when she's slowly waking up.

"Your manager told me that you have a scheduled online meeting later" I said.

Then that's the cue to open her eyes.

She yawned and stretched her arms. "Okaaay, I'll check the details. Thank you, it feels like your my secretary." She said.