열여섯

Lisa

It’s almost a week when my hectic schedule starts. I’m really working so hard it feels like I’m feeding a lot of children at home. Gosh! I’m eating late and if Joohyun is not sending me foods every day for sure I won’t remember to eat or I will not prioritize it. Thanks to her for being there always and for understanding me. I barely text and call her but still she keeps on texting me. Every time that she sent me a text and I will read it after my work my tiredness fades and it makes my heart happy. How I wish we live in a same roof so every day we will go home to each other.

Tomorrow is my day; I’m used to it to celebrate my birthday during work. Before I wasn’t affected of it because Jennie is my co-worker to so I can celebrate while working and with the love of my life but it was before. It’s supposed to be my first birthday with Joohyun but I think I won’t experience it for now.

I wanted to celebrate our birthday together between my birthday and her birthday. I keep on asking her about it but she said she has work and she will change the topic. I don’t know what will I do to celebrate our birthdays. I’m really busy!

Right now I am on a shoot, I can’t remember for what brand is this because I have a lots of brand to endorse. I am scrolling to my phone to find something for Irene it’s really hard to find a gift for her, I feel pressure. Should I give her a new car or a house and lot?

After hours of thinking I decided to give her one of the latest collection of Celine, so she could brag that the Prada’s ambassador is a Celine’s ambassador. *wink*

After a lot of shoot and rehearsals for today I can finally rest.

I slept during on our way home and my driver just wake me up when we are already in front of our dorm. Only minutes left and it’s my birthday.

I noticed that I am alone to our dorm no one’s here. I just shrugged it off and prepare myself to bed. I’m thinking of waiting my birthday but my bed is waving at me. I sent a message to Joohyun that I am already home.

I tried to wait for her reply but my sleepiness takes over me.

I woke up when I heard my alarm ringing it means I need to stand up and prepare for my work.
Oh, it’s my birthday! Before I start my day I prayed first to God to thank him for giving me another life and a lot of blessings.

After that, I checked my phone. A lot of blinks were bombarding me a message. My family and friends also sent me a message.

From Jisoo Unnie🐢🐰:
Happy Birthday my dear Limario, I love you. Take care.

From Seul🐻:
Happy birthday to my favorite dancer! I always got your back!

From Chong-ah🐿️:
My twin sister, happy birthday! More food trip to come for us! I love you!

From Nini🐱🥟🖤:
Happy birthday to my favorite person Lili, I hope you enjoy your day, take care always. I love you! ❤️

From Yeri:
Lisayaaaaaah, Happy birthday! More trips to come for us! I miss you! 🥳

From Joy:
Lisa, happy birthday! Please take care of my unnie, I’m rooting for you! 🤘🏻

From Wendy:
Happy birthday Lisa! Let’s have some drinks! 🍻

I smiled to their messages even my Thai line friends greeted me.

I am looking for her message but I found nothing maybe she’s stsill sleeping or she needs to leave early for work. For sure she will send me a message.