스물일곱

Lisa

"Jisoo unnie already woke up!" Jennie said that made my eyes wide open.

I quickly stood up from the ground and fix myself before I turn to her.

Maybe it's not enough because as soon as I faced Jennie her eyes went shocked.

"What happened to you? Did you cry?" She asked worriedly.

I just smile at her but I know that she knows it's not a real smile.

"Don't mind me Nini, I'm okay. Are we going to Jisoo unnie?" I asked.

She happily nod her head.

"Yes, so you better fix yourself. Come on!" She said as she dragged me.

Jennie did not disturb me while we were on our way to the hospital. 

I was just silent as I looked outside.  I'm not in the mood to talk. 

My brain is a mess right now, I don't want to think about our break up but I can't help it either.  I want to entertain myself.  I must be happy now because Jisoo Unnie already woke up. 

"Lili, everything will be fine. Whatever you're going through, I'm just here."  Jennie reminds me. 

Maybe she's also bothered with what was happening to me. 

I didn't expect that we would separate in this way.  I also didn't think that she would regret our happy days. 

It's not her fault.  I hope she doesn't mean that but I think that's how she really feels. 

"Shh, what happened? Why are you crying Lili?"  Jennie said as she wiped away my tears. 

I was crying without realizing it.  Jennie pulled me for a hug and stroked my back.  I hugged her tightly and burst into tears. 

"It hurts so much, Nini. I didn't expect it."  I said while crying. 

"What happened?"  she asked. 

"We already broke up."  I said. 

"What? Why?!"  she shouted. 

"She blames herself for what happened to Seulgi and then she also regrets that she came with me to China."  I said. 

"Huh? Why would she regret the time you were happy? Besides, she chose that and you didn't even force her to come."  she says. 

"I don't know, Nini. I don't know what I'm going to do."  I said. 

"Don't put pressure on yourself. You two should rest first, maybe that's what you need right now."  Jennie said to me. 

I no longer answered.  I just leaned on her until we got to the hospital.

"Ni, you go first. I'll just buy a chocolate drink at the vending machine there."  I told Jennie. 

"Do you want me to accompany you?"  she asked me. 

"No, I'm okay."  I said to her and I slightly pushed her so she could go first. 

"Are you sure?" she asked, I know she's worried but I'm just going to get a drink. 

"Of course hahaha. Don't mind me besides you're excited to see Jisoo Unnie, right?"  I told her. 

"Alright, hurry up and don't take too long."  she  said to me and I nodded.