서른넷

Lisa

"Hyun." I said while we are eating.

She looked at me and I know that she knows where is this going.

"I'll be the one to talk first Lisa." She said before she wiped her mouth using napkin.

"I'm really sorry for ignoring you." She said.

I reached for her hand to tell her that it's okay now.

"Hyun it's okay now. Don't worry. I already forgave you." I said and smiled to her but she shakes her head.

She started to cry and it made me worry.

"No Lisa, I need to let it out I want to." She said and I nodded my head. I think she's right.

She need to let it out so that we can move on with our lives.

"I really felt bad when they got into an accident. I was supposed to watch her that time. I was supposed to be there and stopped her to what they're doing. But I wasn't there, we're not there. We're having a good time in China when it happens. My heart felt so heavy because of it. You know how I blame myself, no matter how you try to console me that it's not my fault it's not working. Even though I know that it wasn't my fault it feels like it's my fault." She said.

"Our managers and the heads of the company they all blame me. They all point their fingers on me. No matter how I tried to shake it off my head they keep on injecting me that it's my fault. I badly want to cry to you Lisa. You don't have any idea how much I wanted to go home to you." She's crying in mess now I feel like she's letting all her pains go.

I scoot closer to her to hugged her. To let her feel that I'm here now. That she's not alone anymore. I wanted to make her feel safe in my arms.

"I want to sent you a message everytime they making my life miserable. I want to call you and tell you how they verbally abusing me. I really wanted it Lisa but I can't because I know once they caught us they will mess things up more and I don't want it to happen." She said.

I can feel my anger rising up to me because of them they really made Joohyun's life a hell.

"I'm so tired Lisa but I can't do anything about it because I have my members needs to be monitored." She said.

"Its okay now hyun, I'm here now. Ypu can rest now." I said to her.

She hugged me so tight and she leaned her head to my chest.

"I'm really sorry baby." She said.

"Shh, I'm here. I won't go. I won't leave again. I'm always here. I love you, remember that okay?" I said.

She looks up to me and pouted.

"You still love me?" She said still with her eyes tears flowing.

I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears using my thumb.

I pecked her lips. "I will always love you Joohyun." I said and smile to her.

And finally it made her smile.

"I love you too Lisa, I got tired in life but I won't ever get tired of loving you." She said.

It makes my heart warm.

"Good, promise that it won't happen again. We should always talk about our thoughts or if we have a problem inside or outside of our relationship. We should communicate if we wanted to work things out." I said.

"I promise." She said. "Are we good now?" She asked.

I nodded my head as a yes.

"Are we back together?" She asked hoping me to say yes.