스물여덟

Lisa

"Oh." I was taken aback to what my mother asked. I didn't expect her question. I actually forgot about her for awhile.

"Is there any problem?" She asked. I know she can sense it already that I'm not okay.

"We broke up Mama, I'm sorry." I said and I looked down to hide the building tears forming in my eyes.

"What happened?" She asked. There's a hint of concerned in her voice.

"Everything was messed up, she blames herself for what happened to Seulgi and Jisoo unnie but in reality it's not her fault. I don't know why she keeps on blaming herself. I understand her, I really am but she's not talking to me for month even one message will do or call its enough for me but she didn't. We lost our communication." I said to my mother and I can feel myself crying because of it.

"Then you considered it as break up?" My mother said.

"We talk awhile ago, she congratulated me and things didn't go well while we talk that's why we broke up. She regretted the days that we are together." I said to my mother that made her shocked.

"Oooh, I don't know what to say Lisa. I still don't know her side I don't want to judge her but I'm hurt." She said.

"Sorry Mama" I sadly said to her.

"Oh gosh. It's already two girls that I rooted for you and they all didn't go well." She said.

Yeah she also really like Jennie for me since from the start.

"Mama I'm still here for her. I won't leave her don't worry. We are in a good terms." Jennie suddenly said she already came back. She handed me a cup of tea. "Here's your tea."

"Thank you Ni." I said to her as I grab the tea.

And she sat again beside me.

"I'm really thankful that you're there for her even though you already broke up. I'm sad I feel like you also broke up with me." My mother dramatically said to her.

Jennie laughed at her. "Don't worry you're still my Mama and she's also my bestfriend before we've become a couple so I'm still here for her. I love her." She said that made my mother smile.

"My daughter is really lucky huh? Pretty girls really love her." My mother said that made me choked to my drink.

And Jennie laughed to what my mother said.

"Mom! What are you talking about?!" I said as I wipe my mouth.

"I'm just kidding, anyway I need to go I still have a lot of things to do. Congratulations again and please take care okay? Don't lush yourself too much." She said and we bid our good bye to her.

"So you love me huh?" I teasingly said to Jennie.

She rolled her eyes on me.

"Don't start with me, you may not like it." She warned me.

"Oh really." I leaned forward to her but she push my face away from her.

"You're annoying!" She irritatingly said.

I laughed at her. "Hahahahahaha! You still has a short temper."

She just shrugged her shoulders.

I suddenly remember I have something to say to her.

"By the way Nini, I saw someone awhile ago while I'm buying my drink." I said.

"Who?" She asked.

"Mr. Yang, it's been a while right?" I said.

She look shocked.

"Really? What is he doing there?" She said as she sip her tea.