서른다섯

"South Korean girl group BLACKPINK have parted ways with YG Entertainment after seven years. The group's contract with the label comes to an end and-according to the company-all 4 members have chosen not to renew."

Finally we are free!

"I can finally breathe!" Rosè said as she slumped herself in the sofa.

We're now here in Black Velvet's unit.

We decided to go here after our last day in the company.

Blackpink is now officially jobless! Hahaha! Just kidding.

"I think we should have our vacation first before we continue our meetings and all." Jennie suggested.

She's referring to Black Velvet Ent.

"Right. We deserve it and I badly want to go back in my country. I miss my mom and dad." I said.

"Promise us that you will get your ass back here." Jisoo unnie said.

Rosè and Jennie laughed.

"I'll think about it unnie." I jokingly said.

"You piece of shit!" Jisoo unnie ran to me and I quickly hide myself using my arms.

"Yah! Unnie! I'm just kidding!" I quickly said before her fist meet my face.

"Just make sure of it Lisa or I'm going to hunt you and skin you alive." Jisoo unnie said.

What's wrog with her today? Time of the month?

"Of course, I'll be back unnie. I won't leave you guys hanging and my love of my life is here." I said.

"Are you going to bring her with you?" Jennie asked.

I want to but I'm not asking her yet.

"I want to but I'm still not asking her about it. I'm sure she's going with me my parents want to meet her already." I said.

I should asked her when she's already here. I'm planning to go home within this week.

"You should ask her later. I miss your mom and dad too send my regards to them." Jennie said.

"Sure I'll keep that in my mind." I said.

"Remind me later, I remember I have something for them." She said.

Jennie is really great even though we broke up still she respect and treat my parents special.

"Sure nini, thank you. They will be happy for sure. Where are the others by the way?" I asked.

"They're on their way, Seul sent me a message awhile ago." Jisoo unnie said.

I notice Rosè wasn't talking when I looked at her she's peacefully sleeping already.

I want to wake her up and tell her that we will sleep. Hahahahaha.

"Don't try to disturb her Lisa. Let her sleep in peace." Jennie warned me.

She can read my mind?

"Sure mom." I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

We're now again in our meeting room. We're talking about our plans. We are formed in a circle right now and Joohyun is on my side.

Why even she's just sitting while talking or listening make me go crazy.

She's really beautiful, I'm so lucky to call this girl mine. You guys can only wish.

If it just that our friends are not here right now I will surely grab her nape and pull it towards me and kiss her senselessly.