스물다섯

Lisa

When the result that Jisoo Unnie and Seulgi were comatose, they did not let us stay in the hospital for long. 

They sent us home immediately while there were not too many people in the hospital so that we would not be noticed. 

I haven't been able to talk to Joohyun since we arrived at the hospital until we went home. 

I feel like she blames herself for what happened to Seulgi. 

Her manager also blames her too much for what happened but in fact she is not at fault.

Jennie and Chaeng and I wanted to peek at Jisoo Unnie but the doctor said we can't. 

We are in the car now I'm with Jennie and Chaeng the three of us are just quiet. 

"Girls, let's go to the company first. There will be a meeting with the CEO after that you can rest."  Our manager said. 

We just nodded in agreement. We're just too tired and sad to argue, why can't they rest us first?

When we arrived at the meeting room, the ceo was  already waiting for us. 

"Sit down."  she says as we entered the room. 

"How are you? Why did that happen? Why did you let Jisoo run away every night?"  she says. 

"We didn't let her. We warned her. We did our part for her!" Jennie said, maybe Jennie was insulted by what she said, we don't want that to happen. 

"Tss! Now you know the consequences of not following the rules, so don't be like her. She's very stubborn."  She said as she gritted her teeth. 

"There's a reason for that, please don't judge Jisoo unnie! We know how devoted she is to her tasks. So you can't say that it happened to her because of her stubbornness!"  Chaeng said angrily. 

I grabbed her arm to calm her down.  "Shh, calm down." I said to her.

She sighed.

" I'm sorry ma'am, I'm just a little stress  about what happened to Jisoo unnie, I can't accept it.  She doesn't deserve that. Please don't blame her, I know she didn't also want that to happen." Chaeng said to the CEO.

"It's okay. I understand, I'm sorry too.  Anyways, I'm calling you today to lay out a new plan." The CEO said, we fix our seats to focus and so that we could listen carefully to what she's going to say.

"We will cancel your comeback as a group first.  People will be confused if you show up without Jisoo. We also won't release any statement about Jisoo so people won't talk about it." She said.

"Wait, what if the blinks asked where she is or how is she?" I asked the CEO.

"The blinks knew how busy she is because she's shooting her new movie. Her manager will update Jisoo's IG acc every week, using some of her photos.  So that blinks won't be suspicious.  I know Jisoo will be okay as soon as possible, she's a strong a woman." She said.

She's right, Jisoo is a strong woman.

"What about the three of us?  Shall we take a hiatus? You know, we don't mind." Chaeng asked her. She shook her head.

"No, you will be active on your youtube channel.  You will post your vlogs.  You take care of what you want to content, even if you collab with another artist. Just be active on your social media accounts even with your tiktok. Do whatever you want." The CEO said to her.

We smiled at her because we knew she wanted that and at least she was free to do what she wanted. I know that she knew her limit. She won't make any move that will at risk her career.