서른하나

Lisa

"YG is holding us.  He is the one who did it all."  This is what Jisoo Unnie's letter says. 

I feel shocked and confused now. 

This letter only fuel another questions in my mind. I really need to send Jisoo unnie's cellphone. 

"What are you thinking?"  Joohyun asked. 

"I don't know. I can't seem to think of anything to help them."  I said as I crumpled the paper. 

I am really mad at the one who caused it. 

Joohyun rubbed my hand. 

"We can think of a way."  she said.

I harshly removed my hand from her.

"What? We don't have proof Joohyun! Even if the two present theirselves, we can't fight against them, yg has a lot of connections!"  I shouted at her. 

"I know Lisa! But the truth is on our side!"  she shouted back. 

"What truth are you talking about?"  Jennie replied suddenly. 

Maybe she woke up when we shouted. 

"BTW, good evening or good morning unnie. Why are you here?"  she says. 

Joohyun looked at me asking if it was okay to tell Jennie.  I nodded. 

"Lisa ran away and secretly visited Jisoo." Jennie looked at me confused.

"Wow that's risky Lili! You shouldn't have done that! She said and motioned Joohyun to continue.

"She dressed up as a nurse. I don't know how she took the uniform. She just went inside and talked to Jisoo and gave her a paper."  she said. 

Jennie face was annoyed when Joohyun said I ran away.  What I did is dangerous but can you blame me? 

Jennie harshly took the paper from me and read what was written there.  I can see the shock, wonder, fear and sadness in her eyes. 

"What do you think?"  I asked her. 

"I didn't think they'd get to this far. What they're doing is so bad. They can almost kill!"  she said angrily. 

"There's nothing we can do about it. I can only monitor them but I can't promise to protect them all the time."  I said sadly.  Honestly, how can I fight with them I'm not even in my own country. 

"We have a fight with them, we have the truth. It will come come out one day." said Jennie. 

"Hello, what's coming out? The loudness of your voices woke me up."  said chaeng. 

Jennie quickly told what happened. 

"I think Seulgi and Jisoo unnie found out something, so something happened to them."  she said. 

We all have to look at her. 

"Do you remember before the accident happened? The avoidance of the two and then they always leave secretly at night."  she says. She has a point. 

"We all need to be careful. I don't know when we'll see them. I am also now forbidden to see Seulgi maybe she's already awake too. "  said Joohyun. 

"We need to help them get out of there. That's what Jisoo unnie asked."  I said. 

"Jennie, does your Aunt already know that Jisoo had an accident? Because I don't know if Seulgi's parents know already, they didn't visit her even once and it wasn't also reported so I assume that they're not aware of it."  said Joohyun.