서른팔

After 5 years

"Good day to all!  Today we will have a beautiful guests, they are the ones who shook the internet in recent weeks due to the sudden burst of news.  They are the founders of a new emerging entertainment company in our country.  Let us all welcome the founders of BlackVelvet Entertainment!" The emcee said as we walk on stage with a smile on our faces.

It's been a while since we step on the stage as a group.

We greeted the emcee as well as the audience.  Surprisingly, there are still people clapping and applauding.

There are still people raising our lightsticks, do we still have fans? 

I thought they were gone. 

"You can sit down now."  Said the emcee.  We thanked her. 

"Thank you so much for accepting our invitation to you for this interview."  She told us. 

"You're welcome, thanks also for the invitation, it's an honor for us."  Jen said cheerfully. 

"How are you ladies?" She asked. 

We looked at each other and smiled.  It seems like I want to be the first to answer because the question is easy.

I was about to answer when Seulgi suddenly spoke. 

"We're all fine, happy and most of all healthy no one is sick."  She said and smiled to us.  I rolled my eyes at her but she just smirked at me. 

I was about to reach her to pinch her but Irene simply touch my thighs it means I need to stop. 

Okay I have to behave. 

"Good to know and I can see that you're happy and healthy because you're all glowing."  She said to us. 

We chuckled and smiled to her.  Sometimes its still awkward to receive a compliment. 

"What makes you decide of having your own company? And why all of you are together and not just one of you or just four of you or just five of you? Why are you 9 really?"  She asked. 

Jen answered. 

"At first it was really just Lisa and me, Jisoo unnie and Rosé who had this dream but later on we asked them to join us and fortunately they accepted it."  She said. 

"But why build it? I mean you have your own companies who's handling you, why make one?"  She asked. 

"Well, it's still different. Atleast this one we can really say that it is ours. We really want to have our own."  This time it's the love of my life who answered. 

Its Irene of course.

"That's great. It's okay if you don't want to answer this but I just want to ask about this rumor, is it true that you left your previous company because they're sinking already?"  She asked. 

"It's not true." I intently said, I know our previous companies made this rumor. So it needs to be addressed.

"Just like Jennie and Irene said awhile ago, we dream of it and we want it. Our previous companies have nothing to do with it." I answered.  They nodded to my answer. 

"What can you say to those who say you are ungrateful because you left at times when they were sinking?"  She asked. 

I laughed mentally everytime I heard about them sinking. They deserves it.