15 | Green Suits You •

Do follow me buddies ( ruhani_gupta) so that you don't miss out on any important announcements.

Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment dear ones. It motivates your author to write more.

Happy Reading!

Aditya's Pov

The midnight sky, dark and velvety, was covered in the blanket of limitless stars, with a huge silvery-shimmering orb, actively playing its role as a natural lantern. The moon's serene presence whispered mystic hues into the starry empyrean, resonating nothing but calmness and tranquility amidst the noise and clamor of cities.

It was around midnight 1:00 am when we reached back home, famished and exhausted. Scuttling straight to my room, I freshened up and changed into a comfortable T-shirt and trousers before lying on my bed.

Message me when you reach back home.

Contemplation soared within me as I recalled her words. After a few moments of rumination, I took a deep breath and pinged her on WhatsApp even though I knew she'd be sleeping at this hour.

Reached :)

Fuzzy sensations hit me when the single tick soon turned into a double, finally transforming into blues within a few seconds of my message. My lips tilted in a smile propelling me to turn on my position giddily, reading and rereading her message.

Okay. Sleep well, You must be tired from the journey :)

My lips succumbed to the pressure of my canines as I struggled to contain the grin forming on my face. Blowing air out of my mouth, I quickly typed,

Were you by any chance waiting for my message?

Never have I felt jittery while talking to a woman. And here she is, all set to make me experience all the unexplored and unimagined.

Eager and jumpy, I plopped over my stomach with my legs dangling from the bed's edge, my palms framing my face as I awaited her message.

Spending a good two minutes to reply which I assumed was the consequence of her contemplation and ruddiness, she responded,

No, no, I was sleeping only. Just woke up now to have some water.

Liar. 

Amused by her justification, I let loose my chuckle. Her spontaneity here and her spitfire during our conversation was enthralling.

Acha ji? Such a coincidence that you felt the need to have water at the same time I reached home.

Seconds ticked yet her reply didn't come. Had she slept?