47 | Tantalizing Temptations

Can I expect lots and lots of comments on this one?🥺

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment as much as you can. It genuinely motivates your author to write more.

You can also follow me on Instagram ( ruhaniwrites_ ) for story updates, recommendations and writing tips.

A Super-Duper lengthy update with carefree fun, lots and lots of love, heartfelt conversations and of course subtle romance!

Happy Reading! ❤️

Chapter dedicated to Sonali_nefelibata❤️

_________________

________________

Riya's Pov.

"Chal, we've reached." Aditya distracted voice rung into my ears as he struggled to locate an empty space to park the car.

My gaze drifted outside, and a series of buildings came into my view, some granite and brownstone posh ones, some modest with a white sliding and a little rust over it, and some derelict, with a tremendous need for repair.

Unknowingly, a frown etched on my face, contemplating which building has our office.

"That one." He answered my unasked question, pointing towards the building at the right, the one with white sliding.

"Konsa floor?" I quizzed with curiosity and stepped out of the car.

"Second last. The rent was the least there." He answered, though my heart twitched as I sensed his tone turning somber at the mention of the rentals.

Passing an assuring smile at him, I gently clasped his hands in mine and lightly brushed my thumb along the outside of his palm. I couldn't contain my excitement as I stepped inside the building, eager to see the place where my husband spends his days and nights zealously following his passion.

**********

"No lift?" I peeked a questionable glance at him, mentally calculating the steps we have to ascend to reach his floor.

"Hai. But, most of the time it's not working." He passed an amused smile and a loud gasp escaped my throat as I persistently gawked at the stair-steps.

Nevertheless, pouting at the revelation, I tugged him towards the first step of the staircase and announced,