28 | Midnight Blues

Can I get 200 followers? Pretty pleasee? 199 hogye hai!🙈 Unfollow mat kardena ulta kahin🤦

Do follow me Ruhani_Gupta buddies so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also please vote (The Star Icon⭐) and comment. It motivates your author to write more.

Chapter dedicated to Prabaaha

*****
Loooooonngggg night ahead!! Only AdYa in this chapter! 🙈❤️

Happy Reading

*******

Riya's Pov

"I'll show first." He stated, "Let me just bring it" Muttering, he got up from the bed, towards the dressing room.

Opening the cupboard, he began shuffling his clothes and took out a rectangular box, gracefully covered in floral gift wrap.

He sauntered towards the bed all the time eyeing the gift, though his nervousness could clearly be felt with the way he walked.

Extending the box towards me, he peered at me with hopeful eyes, and spoke, "Here.", and added immediately,

"Uh, It's a very simple gift and I really don't know that you would like it or not, but seeing them I got reminded of you, so bought it. I know it's nothing extravagant, it's quite plain and simple, nothing too costly, but I couldn't think of anything else..." He kept blabbering non-stop, while I giggled silently, as I began opening the gift wrap painfully slow, just to tease him a little.

I love teasing a nervous Aditya!

He stopped babbling midway, and looked at me incredulously the moment he took notice of my antics, "Oye! stop playing with me."

He chided, narrowing his eyes at me, "Chal open kar ab, messing up with your brand new husband Abhi se." He muttered, his lips quirked up a little in an amused smile, and shook his head, while I chuckled at my brand new husband's comment.

A broad grin made its place on my face, as soon as I unwrapped the gift, and glanced at my husband who was already gazing at me with expectant eyes.

"They are so beautiful." I gushed brightly, looking at the different pieces of jhumkas, each of different sizes, and designs, delicately placed in the wooden box.

"You like it na pakka?" He confirmed, and added, "Uh, they aren't real silver, but I just liked them for you, and thought it would suit you, hence decided it as a gift." He clarified consciously and shrugged in dismissal.

"I love them." I whispered softly, and smiled at him. Looking at the gift box in my hand, I asked, "How did you guess that I'll like them?"

"Uh.." Scratching his neck, he voiced, "In the past two months, whenever I had video called you when you were out somewhere, I have seen you wearing little jhumkis and no other piece of jewelry. And also, in almost all those pictures you'd send me of you, you had worn jhumkas. So yeah, just guessed from there, that you adore them."

Playing with the jhumkas, he continued, "You know I was so confused that what type should I purchase, there were so many designs and varieties, so I just analyzed the pattern of jhumkas you wear from all your photos and purchased these." He stuck his tongue out, a little embarrassed.

I laughed at his words and his talent for analyzing jhumka styles, "Thank You. I loved them. All of them." I confessed, admiring the elegant piece of jhumkas my husband chose for me, and silently admired his thoughtfulness.